Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (72 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Failla and Hogg were Malta's best players, but we lack quality and the players tend to panic when they have the ball and ultimately we lose the ball and bring back all the pressure on us.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So according to Uefa Serbia won 3:0 against Albania :sergio: :lol:

Main reason why they won is because Albania refused to play in that kind of conditions , even there were more than 15/20 people on the pitch,but still somehow they managed to win :lol:

Uefa totally ignored how they attacked our players,even stuards attacked our players, let alone racist chants (it's not like we give a fuck about it) but since it isn't allowed,they still didn't punish them.

Well there is always our next game in Albania,I'm prettt sure it's going to be way way worse than in Serbia rightfully so (Since it's cool,and allowed by Uefa) ,and i hope they are stupid enough to come (since our president said they are "welcomed" here) it's gonna be bloody match .

See you soon serbia 8 Oct. 2015 :))

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Do you really think they made right decision,and we really deserved to loose 0:3 ?
You didn't deserve to take any points from the match. So 0-0 with neither team getting any points would have been the best. But the current ruling isn't terrible. Serbia gets a worse punishment and Albania doesn't escape unscathed.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Do you really think they made right decision,and we really deserved to loose 0:3 ?
When that match ended I said it's going to be nothing but retarded if Albania wins 3:0. I was either expecting 3-0 for us or match to be continued in front of the empty stands.

And btw, there NO REASON to think that this decision benefited us from any point of you. You can't say it ended 3-0 without saying how 3 points were taken away from us, it's basically like match was never played really. If anything this might kick us from Euros.

UEFA should be fined for putting Albania and Serbia in the same group.
No doubt about that, it was very retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't deserve to take any points from the match. So 0-0 with neither team getting any points would have been the best. But the current ruling isn't terrible. Serbia gets a worse punishment and Albania doesn't escape unscathed.
Exactly.

Seeing how they react some would think we're happy with the outcome lol...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:lol:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Legal :lol:

dude, wake up, stop pretending to be a victim here. We lost 3 points, fans got banned and we got fined. I don't see how that's not a punishment lol.

You think how EU is helping our cause because of Russia's friendship, that's biggest BS I've heard this year. EU doesn't want us there, they said we can't enter it until 2024 at least. But Albanians are just pulling shit out of nowhere to look like victims.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You deserved to lose 3 points.

Albania didn't.

No Albanian fans were allowed into the stadium, it was your responsibility to take care of security.

Albania had no responsibilty at all, yet they get to lose 3:0 for not continuing a match after they got attacked by fans and stewards. Tell me an example when game continued after the players were attacked?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
But i still don't get what did we do wrong ?
Reason why we lost 3p is because we refused to play , you can't play in invaded pitch , they deserved it,they deserve to loose.àa[URL][/URL]
When that match ended I said it's going to be nothing but retarded if Albania wins 3:0. I was either expecting 3-0 for us or match to be continued in front of the empty stands.

And btw, there NO REASON to think that this decision benefited us from any point of you. You can't say it ended 3-0 without saying how 3 points were taken away from us, it's basically like match was never played really. If anything this might kick us from Euros.

No doubt about that, it was very retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Because you are biased, we should have won 3:0.
Why should you benefit ? There was no Albanian fan allowed,you organised the match,your fans made pitch invasions,your fans attacked our players,even Stewarts attacked our players,yes you might be out of Euros only because of your fans,but why should we punished ? It's totally political decision,and yes because of your friendship with Russia.

Anyway even if you do admit they didn't do right decision this won't change anything :)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But i still don't get what did we do wrong ?
Reason why we lost 3p is because we refused to play , you can't play in invaded pitch , they deserved it,they deserve to loose.àa
You did fly a drone into their stadium, carrying your flag and your players did scuffle with their players when they grabbed the flag.

Albania started it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You did fly a drone into their stadium, carrying your flag and your players did scuffle with their players when they grabbed the flag.
Wasn't even 'their' flag to begin with. It doesn't matter that drone caused everything. It doesn't matter how their players rushed when our guy just took the flag down.

You should stop arguing about it. No way they read any of that. I find it funny how they cry at this point.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Exactly.

You should be happy. The lack of security should have penalised harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Albania started it.
That is not enough to warrant a loss.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You should be happy. The lack of security should have penalised harder.
Like NATO coming to bomb us? Like I said, we got 0 points, our fans got banned for 2 matches and we were fined. That's harsh enough.

And UEFA can't have it both ways. When Italy lacks security and organization they blamed us again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)