Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (37 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Guys how about :

Buffon

Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Candreva - Sturaro - Motta - Ciaccerini - El Sharaawy

Insigne - Zaza
Terrible midfield. Not a single guy that can string two passes together. El shaarawy would also never work defensively. 4-2-3-1 is better imo

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:touched: :lol:

i think the last time i saw you was in the Eurovision thread fighting Badass and Rus...and you were complaining about to have only 4 points left.

well, looks like they didn't last too long :D
I know badass is like the biggest minority out there (chinese, jewish, gay and mentally disabled), but you still want to kind of poke him with a stick you know?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Terrible midfield. Not a single guy that can string two passes together. El shaarawy would also never work defensively. 4-2-3-1 is better imo
Italys 4 best players are Gigi, Chiello, Barza and Bonbon. If you go 4231 you either bench one or play one out of position, which is why Conte very rarely plays with a 4 man defense. You have to go with a 3 man defense but further up the pitch is where I disagree with him completely in his latest lineups. El Shaarawy and Candreva as wingbacks, Florenzi and Giacch as CMs, 2 CFs... i dont like it. Italys weakness is the CF position as well as (for this tournament) the central midfield. Appart from their central defense the other strength are the wide players. Thats why the 343 is the best suited formation for this group of players with the Juve defense and double wings, one CF and 2 CMs. Sit back and play on the counter. Sadly, Conte thinks that counterattacks are not part of football for some reason so instead destroying others on the counter, hes gonna get destroyed on the counter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)