Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (8 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,590
    Josef Mengele gonna be hired by Löw's staff to saw off all their players' arms.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    It's going to be bad. 3-0, maybe 4-0. Portugal have been lucky so far in that every team went into the game scared of Ronaldo. France will pulverise them.
    I'd love to see 7-0 personally. That's how disgusting I find Portugal right now.

But it's a final. You never know with those, they can be quite unpredictable and retarded.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    They're just not good enough. France is an incredible team right now, don't know why people can't see that.
    It's not about France.

Germany is bad. But they are not bad because of their depth or because France is too good. They are bad the whole tournament. They try to implement tiki taka in their system and with it they look quite average. If players were masked I'd say I was watching a midtable team with no good players in it. Nobody stood out in any match and it's pathetic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It's not about France.

Germany is bad. But they are not bad because of their depth or because France is too good. They are bad the whole tournament. They try to implement tiki taka in their system and with it they look quite average. If players were masked I'd say I was watching a midtable team with no good players in it. Nobody stood out in any match and it's pathetic.
    Personally I think Germany have regressed a lot since 2014. I didn't have them down as favourites for this tournament at all, but people mocked me and said they were clearly the best team. I don't understand why. I think their players are average, their tactics are average and I haven't seen them play a good game in a long time now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)