Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (23 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
These metrosexual faggets are so cringe worthy with fancy words, trying to hide the brutal reality

Its not a manbag. Its a Purse. You are wearing a purse.
Fragrance..its perfume man. You are squirting perfume on your colors so smell better for the boys.
:agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well a lot of black women do have a bigger self esteem issue. I know a lot of them apply cream with hydroquinone to bleach their skin cause they like to look lighter.
Sidenote : We only have one african girl in the testlab. Its mostly 35-45y/o white females, 2 muslimina's, one eastern european one and one romanian one. It was mostly white chicks chattering about african males.

I didnt knew black women did that. I do know most 'posh white girls' spend houres cancerising their skin in sun bath's to get tanned.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
These metrosexual faggets are so cringe worthy with fancy words, trying to hide the brutal reality

Its not a manbag. Its a Purse. You are wearing a purse.
Fragrance..its perfume man. You are squirting perfume on your colors so smell better for the boys.
Jeez let him be. Maybe he just doesn't like his "black" smell.
The women of the testlab had a livid discussion about that one today, after a crew of 3 african males came to clean the airco vents.

Especially the blond one. And they say men are obsessed. Women in their 40ties are much worse
Well a lot of black women do have a bigger self esteem issue. I know a lot of them apply cream with hydroquinone to bleach their skin cause they like to look lighter.
Sidenote : We only have one african girl in the testlab. Its mostly 35-45y/o white females, 2 muslimina's, one eastern european one and one romanian one. It was mostly white chicks chattering about african males.

I didnt knew black women did that. I do know most 'posh white girls' spend houres cancerising their skin in sun bath's to get tanned.
@Bianconero_Aus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)