Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I do. It's retarded to chastise them for doing their best. Nor should you fear future opponents to the degree you try to get less pts for it. You will have to face them eventually anyways.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not to mention that Spain was expected to win against Croatia anyways...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how the fuck does Iceland have such a good team with 300.000 inhabitants??

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah I do. It's retarded to chastise them for doing their best. Nor should you fear future opponents to the degree you try to get less pts for it. You will have to face them eventually anyways.
They didnt do their best, played like crap and got a lucky pointless goal. I dont fear any team, i still think Italy is one of the favorites like I thought when Conte was 1st appointed, and even when Marchisio and Verratti were gone, while most people were laughting at this team and downplaying it, but excuse me for preferring weaker opponents to have a somehow easy path to the final as opposed to now. Also, you wouldn't have to face them anyway, you would have to face only one of them and that in the final

But anyway, i asked the question to Hist specifically because he was going full retard with his lols at people who were mad at Eder for scoring and now seems surprised how all the big teams are on one side. Just shows how clueless he is and that he actually had no idea what he was doing

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Also, how the fuck does Iceland have such a good team with 300.000 inhabitants??
Lars Lagerbäck. A legend of the conservative pragmatic footie school who guarantees unity and sound results.

We took him for granted despite doing well with less, miss his organization and functionality alot compared to the naive clown Hamrén who has been a joke for 6 years.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
More Croatian players should consider playing for bigger clubs rather than going to some shitty EPL team for cash. Look at the Kramaric example. Developing at bigger/semi-big teams could help them a lot. I think upcoming players like Pjaca should consider going to Milan, Dortmund or Atleti or something.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Only some of them are in 'free' tv (tvp), explained it to Ocelot here: http://www.juventuz.com/members/18469-Ocelot?vmid=9855#vmessage_9855

Most people can watch German programs like ZDF or ARD through satellite so i have all games for free anyway. :D
So you watched Germany-Poland on German television? :D

No, you would have to face one of them because they'd play against each other.

Not to mention that Spain was expected to win against Croatia anyways...
Doesn't change anything. The other side of the draw would have been easier anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Lars Lagerbäck. A legend of the conservative pragmatic footie school who guarantees unity and sound results.

We took him for granted despite doing well with less, miss his organization and functionality alot compared to the naive clown Hamrén who has been a joke for 6 years.
You looking forward to your last game with Zlatan? :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
More Croatian players should consider playing for bigger clubs rather than going to some shitty EPL team for cash. Look at the Kramaric example. Developing at bigger/semi-big teams could help them a lot. I think upcoming players like Pjaca should consider going to Milan, Dortmund or Atleti or something.
Kramaric already failed in Leicester. He is in Bundesliga relegation candidates team next season.

Pjaca and Ante Coric should be moving to bigger clubs soon tho. Jedvaj too if breaks out with Leverkusen.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Except that they aren't the ones to decide. Unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)