Euro 2012 LIVE (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm about 30 beers deep. On the verge of puking if not passing out if not head exploding... but i'm fucking keen to watch this game.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Spain are their own worst enemy. I really don't know what they're thinking not playing anyone upfront. I personally would play both a striker and someone else like Pedro or Mata, players who would stretch the defense by using the width of the pitch, making runs behind the opposition defense, and playing on the opposition defense's shoulders. These kind of players would complement the sort of football Spain's midfield likes to play, their is no use keeping possession of the ball, if you don't have anyone willing to move off the ball in the final third.

Also, i think Spain being an offensive team is a huge myth, i don't think they're an offensive team at all, i think they're a team that plays possession football, that prefers playing safe short passes instead of trying to take risks. Del Bosque focuses more on keeping the ball than actually carving out chances. They're content with winning games by one or two goal margin, and then just keep the ball for the rest of the game without committing too much to attack.
:agree:

If Blanc wasn't such a pussy yesterday, France could have done something. Playing Debuchy on the right wing, and playing Malouda instead of Nasri, meant that Spain did not have to worry too much about conceding for the majority of the game. So even though they were not creating that many chances, and were playing some really ineffective football, France never looked like sneaking in a goal. The horrible display yesterday was completely Blanc's fault. That being said, i also blame lazy, heartless fvcks like Benzema and M'Vila, both of them were embarassing yesterday, in the way they came to the game expecting to lose. Bunch of fvcking pussies.
Not sure Blanc's decision made much difference, even if it wasn't a good call.

France have been so pathetically timid throughout that they were never likely to threaten Spain very much.

France are so lacking in aggression and incisiveness that they aren't going to trouble any decent defence.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Austrailan ppls... is the Italy-gayboys game on SBS this morning??
nah, they only showed France vs Spain for quarters.

---------- Post added 25.06.2012 at 03:34 ----------

I'm about 30 beers deep. On the verge of puking if not passing out if not head exploding... but i'm fucking keen to watch this game.
:lol: fuck that, beer headache is the fucking worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)