Euro 2012 LIVE (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Are you familiar with the term 'mutton dressed as lamb'? Fake tan sales here are through the roof the past few years, you could go to bed with a tanned bird and wake up in a bed that looks like there has been an Umpa-Lumpa mass murder

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Are you familiar with the term 'mutton dressed as lamb'? Fake tan sales here are through the roof the past few years, you could go to bed with a tanned bird and wake up in a bed that looks like there has been an Umpa-Lumpa mass murder
oh yeah, here too. some crazy lady was in the news for taking her 3 year old daughter to a tanning salon lol.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
1 Third one one the left , first one on the right and the right one who is sitting are the best
2 Those are not polish
3 The german one is jordan carver :D

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
1 Third one one the left , first one on the right and the right one who is sitting are the best
2 Those are not polish
3 The german one is jordan carver :D
Seemed Polish to me because of all the red and the white. :D

Excuse my ignorance sensei, but i did not know who Jordan Carver is. Thank you for this revelation. I must explore her, for science of course. :D

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
lalas :sergio:

im really sick of these american former players turned 'pundits'...on all networks...i rather listen to neville...and then there's a new one added to the lot kasey keller...i think they do that to spite me...

---------- Post added 12.06.2012 at 07:06 ----------

that will be all of us if we open the forum one day and see Cavani/Van Persie in the Player Discussion Thread

gonna be a loooooooooong tournament for ballack....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Alexi Lalas is a cock sucking hippie :yuck: :inter:

I don't particularly like Ballack (in fact I think he's a total douche), but Lalas is a complete idiot. It's a shame they actually pay a fuckwit like him truckloads of money to spew this drivel on live television.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Only because he's impressed with England? With the team they had, the only way to stop France great attacking line was to sit back and defend which England did very well. They were very organized at the back which was indeed quite impressive. I like Ballack but to me as a neutral, a defensive approach to the game could be as interesting as an attacking one. Negative approach or not, I want my team to win so I'm supportive of whatever tactics they use so long as they suit them.

Ballack was however spot on when he said Rossi chose Italy to get a chance of winning something lol, when will Americans get over Rossi? He isn't that good anyways.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ballack is so German.

---------- Post added 12.06.2012 at 10:18 ----------

Miss Hummels and Schmelzer.. Germany VS Portugal
I think the one on the left is actually James Milner with a wig on. He's probably undercover, and he's clearly not a footballer.

---------- Post added 12.06.2012 at 10:21 ----------

Failures on the stream chatbox thinking Hart is the best goalkeeper in the world :disagree:
Jamie Carragher (in his whiny high pitched voice together with horrible accent - great combo) said that Casillas and Hart are the two best goalkeepers in the world, and that Buffon is also there 'but a bit old now'.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)