Euro 2012 LIVE (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
the teams are playing veeery slooow football in this tournament. long balls are absent. and all are trying to pass their way to the net.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];3708560 said:
Since when Benzema is not striker anymore? I should watch Real Madrid games more often
He was forced deeper to search for the ball and link up with others because he had frigging 8 english defenders between him and the french midflied lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was nothing to do with having Barca as rolemodel, its how Benzema plays, he search space and teammates to link up with. He could stay inside the box and be surrounded by almost entire english team who would easily neautralize him even more (fantastic defence), but what would be the point of that? (Giroud would touch the ball even less if he played) The few times he was dangerous was outside the box shots or running into it deep in 1-2s.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was nothing to do with having Barca as rolemodel, its how Benzema plays, he search space and teammates to link up with. He could stay inside the box and be surrounded by almost entire english team who would easily neautralize him even more (fantastic defence), but what would be the point of that? (Giroud would touch the ball even less if he played) The few times he was dangerous was outside the box shots or running into it deep in 1-2s.
That's why i ve always admired benzema, he has the tactical awareness and skill to be where he is needed the most.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sheva deserves a goal today.
I hope his geriatric back acts up again, but not enough to be subbed out and sub in more useful player :p

---------- Post added 11.06.2012 at 20:42 ----------

That's why i ve always admired benzema, he has the tactical awareness and skill to be where he is needed the most.
Yeah to state the obvious, really marvellous player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)