TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Conte and Patrici will lower the interest in RvP, the media claims;

Lewandowski bewitches Conte
Polish striker scores under the gaze of the Juventus Coach

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
this was one legendary choke-job by the Dutch tonight, certainly one for the ages and that says a lot considering it's the Dutch we are talking about, after all :p
and Robben and RVP, really :sergio: ... if someone still has any doubts about them choking on the big scene, they should really spend more time watching some tapes from the 80s and 90s and less time crawling up their d**ks :D

---------- Post added 09.06.2012 at 12:14 ----------

Props to the Danes for playing like a Unit. :tup:
:tup:

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3705880 said:
LOL he should drop Van Bommel
De Jong - Sneijder
Robben - Van Persie - Affelay
Huntelaar
No bueno, RUS. Sneijder is cack on Deep lying playmaker role. Best to Switch Afellay with Kuyt and Van Bommel with Strootman.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
bad game from holland not much movement in attack and a lot of them very selfish , specially robben and afellay , a lot of shoots to the moon and van persie messing up two goal chances :D . Now they probably won't pass the group stage

looking forward to germany - portugal , i personally support the first team

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
this was one legendary choke-job by the Dutch tonight, certainly one for the ages and that says a lot considering it's the Dutch we are talking about, after all :p
and Robben and RVP, really :sergio: ... if someone still has any doubts about them choking on the big scene, they should really spend more time watching some tapes from the 80s and 90s and less time crawling up their d**ks :D
I wouldn't call it "legendary" as much as "ahead of schedule".

---------- Post added 09.06.2012 at 11:20 ----------

looking forward to germany - portugal , i personally support the first team
I always personally support the second. Portugal has to play with nothing to lose, because every indicator suggests that this one is going down in their 'L' column.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3705890 said:
No, Sneijder was good in the last minutes when he was playing more deeply
But, he's not as effect than say him playing in the Treq in the 4-2-3-1. Strootman would be better for Bommel's place.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005

Conte and Patrici will lower the interest in RvP, the media claims;

Lewandowski bewitches Conte
Polish striker scores under the gaze of the Juventus Coach
nah, should have waited for tomorrow's edition - " RVP dissappoints. Lewandowski's wife prefers Turin over Manchester, Madrid, Barcelona and London and urges Robert to pay for a charter flight to Turin. Juve won't even have to pay for the taxi ride to Juventus Stadium"

:D

---------- Post added 09.06.2012 at 12:23 ----------

I wouldn't call it "legendary" as much as "ahead of schedule".

---------- Post added 09.06.2012 at 11:20 ----------

I always personally support the second. Portugal has to play with nothing to lose, because every indicator suggests that this one is going down in their 'L' column.
well, that's part of what makes it legendary :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So they should have played this in Poland so it could be a home match for Germany. :seven:

And Ronaldo's hair makes him look like a bigger Nazi than any German player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)