Euro 2012 LIVE (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who would you support in ESP-ITA if you were Croat or Irish who wants his team to qualify for the quarters? I really have no idea what could be the best result for Croatia.
Best result is Italy losing, no? More chance you take their spot to go through then Spain, no?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Spain playing without a striker could seriously backfire on them. Plenty of players comfortable on the ball, but not enough players who make off the ball runs, and try and stretch the opposition defense. Even though Cesc has adapted his game at Barca, and has become more of a second striker that tries and makes runs off the ball more than he is a playmaker(like he used to be at Arsenal), but he still does not look completely comfortable in that position. E

That being said, i still think Spain have more than enough in them to beat Italy today.
Please tell me you support Spain?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Best result is Italy losing, no? More chance you take their spot to go through then Spain, no?
Maybe, but only because we play Spain in the last round so, if they're already qualified, they might give us something. Otherwise I don't really see Spain as a bigger favorite than Italy at this euro.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You may not, but still facing them, you are more likely to upset Italy then Spain. Though if you play like you did against Sweden in your friendly, then how this game ends wont mean much for your chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)