Euro 2012 draw - LIVE (2 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wish we had some French players. I miss it.
:agree: The best sort of players. Sooo smooth.

You don't know what you're talking about, France always produces likeable players. As a Juve fan you should respect the nation that gave you Platini, Zidane, Deschamps and Trezeguet, club legends of yours!

Here's a man who knows what he's talking about.
I like France's NT too. You guys aren't accounting for the fact Benzema's been on form and with Ribery and Martin, they'll have a pretty creative attacking force. 's

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I hope Italy beat the living crap out of Spain and make Xavi, Iniesta and the rest cry to their mothers questioning them as to why they gave birth to them in the first place. I also want Croatia to win over Spain in the most controversial way and send Spain back home as they usually do. Exit tournaments from the earliest stage.
:agree: Fuck it would be beautiful too shut those Spanish wankers up.

When Spain won the World cup everyone had to play like the Spanish, when Barca wins like the CL everyone has to play like them.
When Italy won the world cup we were divers and cheaters who play shit football, as much as I hate them; when Inter won the CL no one tried to imitate them or were told they had too.

Has to end.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I really wanna see Mario - Matri up front, now that Cassano is gone. and Marchisio-Pirlo in the centre. I dont know who could partner Chiellini tho. I really wanna see Chiellini rip Villa!! and Mario and Matri to rip those spaniards defense and Iker too!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Balzaretti-Barzagli-Chiellini-Criscito
Pazienza-Pirlo-Marchisio
Balo-Matri-Gio

Or Quagliarella in the right with Balo in the center. Matri's been great but when if you're only using one central striker, Balo takes it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Maggio - Barz - Chiellini - Criscito
De Rossi - Pirlo - Marchisio
Montolivo
Rossi - Balotelli​

Prandelli said he wants 3 midfielders and a trequartista.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If Cassano is back in time:

Buffon
Maggio-Barza-Chiellini-Criscito
De Rossi-Pirlo-Marchisio
Cassano
Matri-Balotelli​

Bench:
De Sanctiis
P.Cannavaro
Balzaretti
Nocerino
Aquilani
Quagliarella
Rossi

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope that piece of shit Rossi makes it, but fails miserably, and is replaced in attack. Balo, Matri, and Cassano would be an awesome attack. Oh, and fuck Gila and Pazzini.

As for disgusting NTs, England are by far the most disgusting ones; they have that cuntbag Terry. I hope someone goes in with a two footed lunge, busts both his knees, ending his career and confining him to a wheelchair for life.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
4-3-1-2

Maggio/Cassani-Barzagli-Chiellini-Balzaretti/Criscito

Marchi-Pirlo-Ambrosini/De-Rossi

Giovinco

Matri-Balo

Or if Gio doesn't perform then go with 4-3-3

With Balo and Quag alongside Mitra Matri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)