Euro 2008 Qualifications: France vs Italia [09-06-2006] (1 Viewer)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yeah! Yeah! one point out of a possible 6. But the italian season has yet to start and it was only our fitness and movement that we lacked. We'll beat them in the return game. Mark the words of the messiah!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Gep D'Messiah said:
Yeah! Yeah! one point out of a possible 6. But the italian season has yet to start and it was only our fitness and movement that we lacked. We'll beat them in the return game. Mark the words of the messiah!
Finally someone reasonable!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gep D'Messiah said:

thats no excuse

they lacked passion, and unity, doesnt matter if the season has started or not, it starts this weekend, does that mean we'll have a dull week of fixtures this weekend?

chieywaloo

Aug 15, 2006
Gep D'Messiah said:
yeah ... i'l never lose hope. Come on Azzurri!

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I want to thank you guys for sharing the pain with me.:cry:

Can we ever have SOME good news?

Now, I'm waiting to find out if RAI Intl will show my Juve in Serie B on Saturday. If you told me a year ago I would be doing this I would say you are NUTS!

Should we sing ciao ciao Roberto?

mondo1

May 14, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:

Now, I'm waiting to find out if RAI Intl will show my Juve in Serie B on Saturday. If you told me a year ago I would be doing this I would say you are NUTS!

we better start singing ciao ciao italia

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Badass Devil said:
thank f*ck u dont coach italy

reasonable ha! in italy we only except the best, failure is not an option, excuses are for losers!
I remember our draw against Serbia at home and our loss in Wales (Wales - not France!!!) and that we qualified without problems in the end, winning the group! The group this time is harder, that's true but even a 2nd place is enough and there's still hope...
Do you think that Canna, Zambrotta, Pirlo have all become bad players suddenly? NO, they're not in shape, simply enough!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AzzurriGirl said:

im sure my pain is as painful if not more, those players shud be ashamed to wear their maglia's

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
Donadoni is just a crap. The team lost its enthusiasm and unity. I did not see a team, I just saw a couple of players wearing whites. that's all.

Fire Dondadoni...we need u Lippi.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
This is second time I have seen Cassano and Gila play together (Scot match b4), but I have not been impressed on both occasions. The problem is quite clear: both of them plays direct style towards the box, and none of them pose any threat outside the box. This means that opposition defence just needs to keep their line tight, and don't allow any penetration beyond them.

Cassano just simply doesnt have Totti's vision or ability to control tempo, and as a trequarsista he is a notch below. I thought Italia lacked that degree of creativity from the middle of the park and France middle duo Viera and Makelele were just masterful, particuarly Patrick Viera. I think he is clearly back to his best, simply mercurial today. But, I just can't believe Donadoni started Rino as CM in a prototype 4-4-2. We know Rino has a vision of a bull, and I feel De Rossi is a far better allrounder.

I think Donadoni will have to change the shape of the team. If he is not going to play two wingers down the flank, then he better find who is his trequarsista is. Cassano's doesnt have passing range or vision so he is not going to cut it. And as for Pirlo, he doesn't quite have the dribbling ability to keep the defence honest, but he is far better than that fat d*ck for this role.
Also, I never thought I would say this but Italia was clueless at the back. OK, first two goal was unlucky, but not composed in possession, and hurrying to clear the ball. The way they are going, I fear their qualification. Well as much as it will hurt me, I think that is what Rossi deserve for minimum.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hennes said:
I remember our draw against Serbia at home and our loss in Wales (Wales - not France!!!) and that we qualified without problems in the end, winning the group! The group this time is harder, that's true but even a 2nd place is enough and there's still hope...
Do you think that Canna, Zambrotta, Pirlo have all become bad players suddenly? NO, they're not in shape, simply enough!

serbia were a very good team at the wc quals

as for wales, if i remember correctly lithuania are worst, the fact is whenever lippi sent his troops out, they were out to fight, not to pussy about like i have witnessed so far under crapadoni, dont give me this on form off form, not in shape crap

henry isnt match fit according to himself, yet he scores, the fact is these palyers are big enough professionals to cope with this, and may i just add that most f these players have already played for their respective clubs

chievo - cl preliminaries
barca and madrid
juve with their coppa italia's
milan and their cl preliminaries, etc...

so i dont see where you're comming from that they aint match fit

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
1 Scotland 6 2 2 0 0 8 1 7
2 France 6 2 2 0 0 6 1 5
3 Georgia 3 3 1 0 2 8 6 2
4 Ukraine 3 1 1 0 0 3 2 1
5 Lithuania 1 2 0 1 1 2 3 -1
6 Italy 1 2 0 1 1 2 4 -2
7 Faroe Islands 0 2 0 0 2 0 12 -12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)