Euro 2008 Qualifications: France vs Italia [09-06-2006] (8 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i dont see donadoni being sacked if the italians lose this one.a bad result in the next qualifier however,and it could well be the end for him.if he's sacked,gentile should be given the job.

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Yes it's half time and want to brake something.
When i see the Simeo...something guy loosing the ball one more time i will destroy my tv set!!!!

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
re the offside first goal. I thought I understood the Italian announcers saying it was offside...maybe that's why Canna and whoever else it was near the goal seemed not to defend as I'm used to seeing them defend...I'm not making excuses but it makes more sense to me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
salman said:
i dont see donadoni being sacked if the italians lose this one.a bad result in the next qualifier however,and it could well be the end for him.if he's sacked,gentile should be given the job.
i was sure hoping on gentile, only juventino's succeed with italy, except trap, but id say he was more unlucky

i dont care how boring the u21 were under gentile, the fact is he has cups to prove his worth, its a shame the figc screwed him over like they did with lippi and prob wont get the job now

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Badass Devil said:
iam sick of milanista's ruining the reputation of italian football

cesere maldini 98 and donadoni 2006, with a joker albertini at the figc
It's obvious, milanista shit in Italy bench just don't work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)