Euro 2008 LIVE (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The two full backs Pranjic and Corluka have been superb. They haven't given Germany a sniff in the wide areas and they're getting forward to great effect.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That goal was absolutely brilliant. Croatia had about 25 passes leading up the goal from the back.

Funny how people were already counting out Croatia after the last match. Bunch of frickin' morons.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That goal was absolutely brilliant. Croatia had about 25 passes leading up the goal from the back.

Funny how people were already counting out Croatia after the last match. Bunch of frickin' morons.
Expecting a good team like Croatia to play at the same level they did in the first match was foolish. We all knew they had another gear to go to, not sure why people didn't expect them to step it up. We saw the same thing to a lesser extent with the Czechs yesterday. Hopefully we'll see it with the Azzurri tomorrow.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,033

Bunch of frickin' morons, indeed, and i admit that i am one of them.
    I knew that this team can play great but i went with the history and how we always played fantastic qualifications and pathetic world cups and Euros in last 8 years.

Two mega chances missed. Doesn't sound good when you have ze Germans on the other side. They'll know how to punish us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Bunch of frickin' morons, indeed, and i admit that i am one of them.
    I knew that this team can play great but i went with the history and how we always played fantastic qualifications and pathetic world cups and Euros in last 8 years.

Two mega chances missed. Doesn't sound good when you have ze Germans on the other side. They'll know how to punish us.
    You're a supporter though, so you work on emotions more than anything else.

I'm talking about these idiotic "analysts."

And you guys can win this. You know how to punish the Germans on the counter.

Ghost

Jun 10, 2008
    David Odonoker is on for the Germans.

For anyone who remembers, he was the driving force for Germany in the game against Argentina in the last world cup.

The Croats are dropping back, which isn't a good sign. Especially playing a team with superior talent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)