EURO 2004: Sweden - Denmark (1 Viewer)

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++
BTw There is a saying here in Sweden which goes, "they way you know yourself is the way you know other people"

Maybe thats why they thought that the match would be fixed!
Interesting.

I've read of one saying in Denmark (from XT) which translates into "a thief always thinks others steal"

Sweden's version is "they way you know yourself is the way you know other people"

We Chinese too have a similar saying that goes "a base person diminishing a gentleman through his thoughts"

I agree with you completely on the rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

Interesting.

I've read of one saying in Denmark (from XT) which translates into "a thief always thinks others steal"

Sweden's version is "they way you know yourself is the way you know other people"

We Chinese too have a similar saying that goes "a base person diminishing a gentleman through his thoughts"

I agree with you completely on the rest.

Yeah, we got the danish saying here aswell, and I believe in them,
I never heard of your saying, but I think your is more interesting, because it makes you think

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kweku ] ++
Yeah, we got the danish saying here aswell, and I believe in them,
I never heard of your saying, but I think your is more interesting, because it makes you think
How so? Btw, congratulations on advancing.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    congratulations calle (i think thats your name)

even if the game was fixed, italy dont deserve to go through.
    Thanks Fliakis but I can't say I'm too happy. First of all because I won't be able to go to Italy the nearest two years and that we will get smashed like never before when Robben is going to rule the left wing.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Thanks Fliakis but I can't say I'm too happy. First of all because I won't be able to go to Italy the nearest two years and that we will get smashed like never before when Robben is going to rule the left wing.
    who cares about italy, come to lithuanian :sceesy:.

and i can well see sweden going past the dutch. ffs, the only match they won was against latvia. oh, i remembered, your scores against latvia were 0-0 and 0-1. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    wouldnt it be such irony, if the czech won the championship, the only team to concede against latvia? after latvia seemed like the minnows of the tournament

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

who cares about italy, come to lithuanian :sceesy:.

and i can well see sweden going past the dutch. ffs, the only match they won was against latvia. oh, i remembered, your scores against latvia were 0-0 and 0-1. :D
    Yeah I was really hoping we wouldn't face Latvia again.

But at least Latvia had a decent rightback, we don't. It is going to be the show of a life time when Robben keeps rolling in the balls there.

And well I might come to Lithuania one day - when I'm broke and need a bottle of vodka.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)