EURO 2004: Sweden - Denmark (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I think this game needs its own thread.

The swedish team has three new faces on the midfield, Anders Andersson, Mattias Jonsson and Kim Källström, all class players. Källström is one of my favourites after his years in Djurgården, but I doubt that he will be successful in this game as he should play in a more defensive role. He is not very fast so a offensive role is not the best option for him. Källströms best skill is his passes, so a more defensive role where he can have more of a playmaker role would make him shine.
I would also like to take the chance to warn for another Djurgården player. Swedens keeper Andreas Isaksson. Few might know but he is actually an ex-Juventus player. He has the potential to become a new Buffon, you saw some of it in the game against Italy but he can do a lot better, we might see it tonight.

How the game will end?

Absolutely no idea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i didnt saew the game... i just saw the goials... but a frined of mine told me that it was a little suspicious..

I doubt so.. but ill try to see the game anyways-...

shit...........

May 4, 2004
okey... i live here in ****ING DK, and i 2 ****ing big things that tell's all of us that DK and sweden did the 2-2 thing, fair play >>>>NOT...

1) thomas sørensen, the GK, the PENALTY, he dident have any reason to go after larsson and make that penalty, but he did, and 1-1 after the penaly..

2) 2-1 dk, there was ONLY 2 min left, and a swedish player makes a NOT HARD AT ALL cross, what does thomas sørensen do, he gives the ball to a matias johnson, and 2-2... the last min, they just play the ball around and w8 for the ref, to blow... ****ING NORDIC ASSHOLES!!!

and i have ALL this from a DK television, they said this too, about the penalty and the cross...!!!!'

****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
okey... i live here in ****ING DK, and i 2 ****ing big things that tell's all of us that DK and sweden did the 2-2 thing, fair play >>>>NOT...

1) thomas sørensen, the GK, the PENALTY, he dident have any reason to go after larsson and make that penalty, but he did, and 1-1 after the penaly..

2) 2-1 dk, there was ONLY 2 min left, and a swedish player makes a NOT HARD AT ALL cross, what does thomas sørensen do, he gives the ball to a matias johnson, and 2-2... the last min, they just play the ball around and w8 for the ref, to blow... ****ING NORDIC ASSHOLES!!!

and i have ALL this from a DK television, they said this too, about the penalty and the cross...!!!!'

move back to kosovo. you dont deserve to live in denmark

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
congratulations calle (i think thats your name)

even if the game was fixed, italy dont deserve to go through.
Same thing could be said about Denmark and Sweden for that matter.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Are we still talking about this game !!! a CONSPIRACY was clearly made....Look at the second goal for Sweden....it says it all

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

So how about those terriffic saves Isakssson was forced to make, when the score was 2-1? so how was th egame fixed, Its easy to remember only one side of the story isn´t? And if you live in Denmark you should know thats not in the nordic mentality to fix games, When a players dives in the Swedish league, the newspapers has a story with 2 pages about it.

If the italians would of played against Denmark and not just fool around and hardly break a sweat they would of been playing in the quarterfinals. And they didn´t beat Sweden either, they should stop blaming others for thier lack of success. And its funny that Trap says that the Italians should feel proud of themself, wasn´t Italy supposed to win Euro 20004? But they only managed to win over Bulgaria by scoring in the last minute. They should stop talking and start playing instead. Because they have the potential, they outclassed Sweden for example.

BTw There is a saying here in Sweden which goes, "they way you know yourself is the way you know other people"

Maybe thats why they thought that the match would be fixed!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I saw the complete game some minutes ago...

i reached the conclution now that is was not a conspiracy.

I think its very clear as the goals came in a very natural way.

This game wa just a bad play of destiny against Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)