[EU] Europa League 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Genuinely think Kiev can beat this current crappy City who are playing like the season's over for them.Anyways even if they progress, cant see them going beyond QF.Awful team.Arsenal and Chelsea as good as out for me.

Man it would be so goooood to have all PL teams out of CL before QF

I think Spurs will progress in EL though.50-50 on Pool and United still.

We have to progress against Bayern and team co-efficienti might just prevail this time round.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Lazio and Napoli should get through. Fiorentina is 50-50 at this point, if Sousa puts out a quality team they probably can.

Chelsea, Arsenal and potentially even City will all be out of the CL within a month.

We need to beat Bayern though.

Jun 6, 2015
Sousa played the wrong players yesterday with Borja Valero and Tino Costa at the base of the midfield. They were badly exposed by those two if they start Vecino and Badelj in the away game they have a real chance of going through.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fiorentina failed to stretch the game in the first half.

Too many short passes around defence and midfield and not enough width and players moving away from the ball.

That all suited Spurs as they wanted to press Fiorentina high and they could press hard because Fiorentina showed no inclination to play longer balls to get beyind the press.

But Sousa made good changes and in the second half Fiorentina moved the ball longer and quicker and that saw Spurs pretty much give up on the high press because it was too risky.

And as much as Fiorentina did wrong in the game, they still created several chances, so you have to fancy them to at least score in the return game.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Genuinely think Kiev can beat this current crappy City who are playing like the season's over for them.Anyways even if they progress, cant see them going beyond QF.Awful team.Arsenal and Chelsea as good as out for me.

Man it would be so goooood to have all PL teams out of CL before QF

I think Spurs will progress in EL though.50-50 on Pool and United still.

We have to progress against Bayern and team co-efficienti might just prevail this time round.
Again :D

- - - Updated - - -

How's Rapid doing? @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=18469" target="_blank">Ocelot</a>

@DAiDEViL @lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

FF to 1:10 @DAiDEViL @Ocelot :lol: :rofl:
Doesn't work

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope Nipples for fucking once play their full team like a proper team with ambitions do. They wanted to be smart but that backfired for them and now they have to chase.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
If Napoli goes out tonight then i fear this season is lost for Italy coefficients wise. And it would be a damn shame taking into consideration that England was handicapped due to the fair play place.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
UEL | Lazio-Galatasaray, le formazioni ufficiali

25 Febbraio 2016 NEWS
LAZIO (4-3-3): Marchetti; Konko, Bisevac, Mauricio, Radu; Milinkovic, Biglia, Parolo; Felipe Anderson, Matri, Lulic.

A disp. Berisha, Hoedt, Basta, Cataldi, Mauri, Candreva, Klose.

All. Stefano Pioli

GALATASARAY (4-2-3-1): Muslera; Sarioglu,Denayer, Balta, Carole; Donk, Chedjou; Öztekin,Inan, Sneijder, Podolski.

A disp. Gonen, Kisa, Bulut, José Rodriguez, Kaya, Gunter, Adin.

All. Mustafa Denizli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)