[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (13 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They won't survive this tempo in Bilbao. It's coast to coast on a wet pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

He got Ghananian roots, but was born in Bilbao.
Oh, I didn't know that they accept such cases. I guess we can count this as an improvement from Bilbao. I thought they only recognize the stupid "Basque by blood" rule.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I thought it would be a third direct qualification. Aw man that is some crap, let the winner directly qualify ffs.
The team that triumphs in the final in Warsaw on 27 May 2015 will gain a UEFA Champions League place, at minimum entering in the play-offs. If the UEFA Champions League winners qualify automatically through their domestic competition for the 2015/16 group stage, the UEFA Europa League title holders will also enter at the group stage.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now I understand why Chiellini's clumsiness and terrible ball control wasn't as evident in the past. With Molinaro around even Chiellini is a Zidane.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
The team that triumphs in the final in Warsaw on 27 May 2015 will gain a UEFA Champions League place, at minimum entering in the play-offs. If the UEFA Champions League winners qualify automatically through their domestic competition for the 2015/16 group stage, the UEFA Europa League title holders will also enter at the group stage.
Ah good to know, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)