[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (76 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Viola have been playing really well in the EL since last season. I won't mind one bit if they win the thing, in fact I'll be glad to see an Italian team finally win a European trophy after 5 years.
Yep.

I usually support all Italian teams in Europe except for Inter (and even them sometimes - though I don't want to use the word "support" in that connection). And Fiorentina is easily one of the more likeable strong Italian teams.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yep.

I usually support all Italian teams in Europe except for Inter (and even them sometimes - though I don't want to use the word "support" in that connection). And Fiorentina is easily one of the more likeable strong Italian teams.
Yeah, Fiorentina doesn't play like most Serie A teams. Most I think because of their lack of Italian players. I like them.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:agree: As disgusting as italian teams are i still have some love for calcio.
Yeah, I'm able to summon my "love" for calcio when I'm 100 % convinced the italian team in question isn't gonna end up with their greaseball hands on a trophy when it's all said and done. When I'm convinced about that, I support italian teams no matter who they are. But if the likes of Inter, Milan and Napoli etc. have a genuine chance of picking up a trophy, I support the other side. Kinda weird in a way. It's complicated.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Danish commentators discussing if the PL teams Are really worth all that money. Never heard something like this on danish football broadcasts.
Earlier this week L'Equipe was talking about EPL domination.

England may have not burned this badly since the Luftwaffe. :seven:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Put it this way,we'd all be satisfied if Italian teams go through especially in 2nd tier comps.On the other hand,we'd also be happy if especially rival Italian teams get schooled by the opposition.
For example i enjoyed Atletico's destruction of Milan last yr

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Niples
acestream://5e853e113756d09e1f9e1cfff9d54fa857361e0e

Roma
acestream://5e853e113756d09e1f9e1cfff9d54fa857361e0e

Torino
acestream://06d67fccc3acd3e265228cefd97179da33e2228a

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
But they despise us of course.

By "I like them" I mean I like how they play. I don't necessarily like them as a club.
Basically every (larger) club in Italy despises us in one way or the other :D

And I don't like them as a club either, just the city. Though even the club is more likeable than the Milanese, Napoli, Roma or Lazio imo.

Oct 23, 2011
Not sure what happened but Guarin really improved his game and is performing better since Mancini was appointed. Mancini is making him a vital player, also publicly stated a couple of times how good he is. I was never impressed with him, always though he was clumsy and technically limited, but he is surprising me now..

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Basically every (larger) club in Italy despises us in one way or the other :D

And I don't like them as a club either, just the city. Though even the club is more likeable than the Milanese, Napoli, Roma or Lazio imo.
I always thought Fiorentina's hate towards us was on another level.

I disagree about Lazio. Always had a soft spot for the fascists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)