[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (59 Viewers)

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
7am flight from Manchester.....COYB. Will be a very tough game.
Have fun man and best of luck.

Maybe there'll be some atmosphere at a Wolfsburg game(we'll be there on Sunday) if all those Everton fans(like you suggested) will be in the stadium. :lol:

BTW: We've got a very tough one as well, traveling to Villareal to take on the 2nd place team in our group A.
If we win we're through(as 1st place team) but our form hasn't been great the last couple of games and we'll most likely be without Christoph Kramer and captain Martin Stranzl.

Anyways, I'm interested to see how many Borussia fans will follow the team to Spain. We had nearly 10K at Zürich and 1.5 K in Cyprus(Limassol).

- - - Updated - - -

7am flight from Manchester.....COYB. Will be a very tough game.

Maybe there'll be some atmosphere at a Wolfsburg game(we'll be there on Sunday) if all those Everton fans(like you suggested) will be in the stadium. :lol:

BTW: We've got a very tough one as well, traveling to Villareal to take on the 2nd place team in our group A.
If we win we're through(as 1st place team) but our form hasn't been great the last couple of games and we'll most likely be without Christoph Kramer and captain Martin Stranzl.

Anyways, I'm interested to see how many Borussia fans will follow the team to Spain. We had nearly 10K at Zürich and 1.5 K in Cyprus(Limassol).

Oh, and that was nearly two years ago in Rome, playing Lazio.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and that was nearly two years ago in Rome, playing Lazio.
Cheers mate.

Looking forward to it, love Germany for the football. My favourite country.

If / When we get through this group, would love to draw your team, be another great place to go to.

Went to Nuremberg a few years ago, that was great too.

Wolfsburg seem to have a small support, kind of like Wigan do, as a new team. Other than them, Germans are like the English for Numbers travelling.

Good luck against Villareal....I have been to that ground too, Champions League Qualifier.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Cheers mate.

Looking forward to it, love Germany for the football. My favourite country.

If / When we get through this group, would love to draw your team, be another great place to go to.

Went to Nuremberg a few years ago, that was great too.

Wolfsburg seem to have a small support, kind of like Wigan do, as a new team. Other than them, Germans are like the English for Numbers travelling.

Good luck against Villareal....I have been to that ground too, Champions League Qualifier.
Thanks man.

Well, Wolfsburg(or Golfsburg, as all the other teams fans are calling them) just don't have any tradition at all and the only reason they're in the top flight is because Volkswagen's decided to have it's own football toy.

Their stadium isn't all that big and hardly ever sold out. They're pretty much like Hoffenheim(Dietmar Hopp = SAP) in that regard and they had only 7K for a home game in the 2nd round of the german cup.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Thanks man.

Well, Wolfsburg(or Golfsburg, as all the other teams fans are calling them) just don't have any tradition at all and the only reason they're in the top flight is because Volkswagen's decided to have it's own football toy.

Their stadium isn't all that big and hardly ever sold out. They're pretty much like Hoffenheim(Dietmar Hopp = SAP) in that regard and they had only 7K for a home game in the 2nd round of the german cup.
Juventus had 237 spectators vs Sampdoria in Coppa Italia in 2001-2002. :D

And less than 7k in Champions League vs Olympiakos.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Thanks man.

Sounds similar to Wigan then.

Wolfsburg only had 400 fans at Goodison this season, we will have round 5000 in the ground.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Sounds similar to Wigan then.

Wolfsburg only had 400 fans at Goodison this season, we will have round 5000 in the ground.
Well, advantage Everton then.

BTW: I wouldn't want to draw you in the round of 32 already.
Also, I doubt that most Everton fans really like us given that we have a fan friendship with Liverpool(fans visit the other club every year and they even play our song during the half time of that game) dating back to that horrible incident in the 80's.
Gladbach fans were some of the first to send money to the families of the victims and there had been a mutual respect thanks to the games in the 70's, especially that CL final in 1977.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Well, advantage Everton then.

BTW: I wouldn't want to draw you in the round of 32 already.
Also, I doubt that most Everton fans really like us given that we have a fan friendship with Liverpool(fans visit the other club every year and they even play our song during the half time of that game) dating back to that horrible incident in the 80's.
Gladbach fans were some of the first to send money to the families of the victims and there had been a mutual respect thanks to the games in the 70's, especially that CL final in 1977.
Yep, Heysel was a tragedy mate.

Nah, your friendship with the Murderers does not bother me mate, I just like Germany, and German football.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
I think Pablo will be drunk tonight. :D
With that win they secure first place in that group and will avoid those CL teams while also playing the second leg of the Round or 32 at home.
Congrats to Everton.

Bundesliga, after six wins last time around, so far has five losses this week in international play.
I'm interested to see what we're going to do at Villareal starting in 15 minutes.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Is that like the 5th consecutive penalty save for Handanovic? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Apart from Napoli, if I interpret it correctly, all Italian teams are through to the round of 32.
And for them beating Bratislava, who atm have a grand total of 0 points shouldn't be anything else than a formality either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)