[EU] Europa League 2014/15 (63 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Just back from Celtic - Dinamo Zagreb.

After Commons scored an early goal the game slowly shifted towards Dinamo dominating. The Celtic defence is one of the least organised I've ever seen. The marking was literally non-existant which seems strange given that we've got good players at the back in Izaguirre, Van Dijk and Denayer (although having Ambrose at RB is an obvious time-bomb waiting to go off repeatedly during the game) It seems that Delia has told the defenders not to man-mark which left them space and confused us at times. It may have been a deliberate tactic given that Dinamo's team looked sharp on the ball. It was only Craig Gordon pulling off at least 6 brilliant saves and a couple of missed chances from Dinamo which led to us winning that game.

Great to be back in the stadium, though. Don't get a lot of chances to go to games these days. Celtic Park :touched:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Was also asked a couple of questions about players' diets and Scotland's Euro 2016 qualifying group for Danish TV. Keep an eye open our Danish posters :D
@Nzoric @Soren_whatshisname

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Them coefficient points :tuttosport:

Germany got past Italy due to the EL, and it's through the EL that Italy with regain its 4th spot from ze Germans.
agreed, except that i hope we will get past the EPL or La Liga. they are disgusting :yuck:, while germans are more favorable to me than the other 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)