[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
The only teams better than Lazio and Udinese left in this tournament are Man Utd, Man City, Porto and maybe Valencia. One of Man City/Porto is gonna be gone after this round too. Not to mention their round of 16 potential match-up's are not that tough.

It's more about how serious they take it, and if they can get some decent crowds for their home games. Udinese home support vs Celtic was terrible, as was Lazio against Sporting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lazio-Atletico Madrid

Should be pretty good.
Like all EL games, one can't know what will be worth watching until the team line-ups are known.

Valencia can finally face what, judging by what the English have been saying in the last few years, is they most daunting game in the world for a southern European team: away to Stoke on a cold February night.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Like all EL games, one can't know what will be worth watching until the team line-ups are known.

Valencia can finally face what, judging by what the English have been saying in the last few years, is they most daunting game in the world for a southern European team: away to Stoke on a cold February night.
I'm eagerly awaiting this one.

May 22, 2007
I'm not really fussed about weakened teams. I want to watch an Italian side and Atletico have more interesting players than PAOK.

Although I could actually watch both going by the kick of times.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
MUFC: De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Fabio; Nani, Carrick, Cleverley, Young; Rooney, Hernandez

Ajax: Vermeer; Anita, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Koppers; de Jong, Aissati, Eriksen; Ozbiliz, Bulykin, Sulejmani

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
This season in LE maybe the most star-sufficient one from last 10-15 years.
But the funny thing could happen when this year LE winner become someone like Viktoria Plzen, or Trabzonspor despite of ManU ManC, Valencia, etc presence !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)