[EU] Europa League 2011/12 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
yeah but i think psg will come back they are pressuring if this word exists haha
It was PSGs second team but they did lose 2-0

LOL Italy don't give a flying fuck about Europa. Even though Lazio put out a decent lineup they still suck

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lazio were disgusting. Absolutely shite play from them for the majority of the game and with the two golden chances they had to win the match they choked hard.

Their style of play in this game reminded me of how we played in the Europa League last season under Delneri. Poor in attack, weak in midfield and shaky at the back. They dont deserve to reach the knockouts.

Jul 1, 2010
Lazio are through, Udinese will be through also if they draw at home against Celtic tomorrow.

PSG and Rennes are out.

Italy has 3 teams(Inter, Milan, Napoli) in the knockout phase of the CL while France has 2(Marseilles, Lyon) and Portugal has 1 (Benfica)

Italy has 2 teams in the knockout phase of the EL(if Udinese draw tomorrow) while Portugal has 2 teams (Porto, Sporting) and France has 0.

This is good news for Italy's UEFA coefficient. Hopefully, 2/3 teams in the CL will progress to the quarter finals while Lazio and Udinese(if they draw tomorrow) make it also to the quarter finals of the EL.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Lazio are through, Udinese will be through also if they draw at home against Celtic tomorrow.

PSG and Rennes are out.

Italy has 3 teams(Inter, Milan, Napoli) in the knockout phase of the CL while France has 2(Marseilles, Lyon) and Portugal has 1 (Benfica)

Italy has 2 teams in the knockout phase of the EL(if Udinese draw tomorrow) while Portugal has 2 teams (Porto, Sporting) and France has 0.

This is good news for Italy's UEFA coefficient. Hopefully, 2/3 teams in the CL will progress to the quarter finals while Lazio and Udinese(if they draw tomorrow) make it also to the quarter finals of the EL.
Italian teams, a force in Europe again :touched:

Also, the draws for both the CL and the EL will take place on Friday.
Apoel :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)