[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
How did Cassano celebrate his goal against Juve a few years back?I cant recall.If you're talking about the '4' signal made to the Juve bench after Roma had pounded 4 into our goal..that was made by Totti,not Cassano.
Na na. I didn't mean the fingers signal!
Go to this page and download the part: Il primo gol di Cassano e l'esultanza . I couldn't find a better video of his celebration (he took off his jersey and pants and ...:sick: )

4)No,the reason why i hate Ronaldo are not found in Zlatan,or Cassano for that matter.Thats a very wrong misconception.Cassano's issue is temper.Not arrogance.People end up mixing the two way too often.He has never claimed being the best in the world like Zlatan or Ronaldo.Nor does he showboat.His problem is temper..plain and simple.Zlatan on the other hand is arrogant.Pretty much as arrogant as Ronaldo is.However,he doesnt showboat as often as Ronaldo,nor does he dive habitualy like Ronaldo,which makes hating him a lot harder..for me atleast.Even the people who hate Zlatan do so because of his poor form at Juventus and the ugly manner in which he left the club.Not because of his supposed diving or showboating..
Errr, if Zlatan doesn't showboat as much as C Roanldo does, well I simply count that on him not skillful enough to do it.

In fact, I don't want to defend Ronaldo. I don't like the guy. But all I want to say is that if you HATE C Ronaldo (hate is a strong word to show your dislike) because of his manner or his attitude, you simply can't love a player with the name of Zlatan Ibrahimovic! It's just a definite paradoux :biggrin:

2)Beating England wasnt the match of Maradona's life.It was the match he's best known for,for two very different reasons.And no,the term 'The Hand Of God' was used by Maradona himself after that goal.Are you telling me that the term the man uses himself doesnt imply that he used his hand to score the goal?He sugarcoated it,thats it.At that time,he called it the Hand Of God.Later he called it the Hand Of Diego.Thats it.Having the balls to admit,regardless of wether the whole world already knows the truth,does take a lot of balls and a real kick out of your ego.The farewell speech that im talking about didnt have Diego talk about the goal alone.It was about everything that he had done..discipline issues,cocaine etc.Primarily Cocaine..hence the line 'The Ball Will Always Be Clean'.
That was the match of his life because of the political reasons (the Falkland Islands issue). That was much more than a football match for Argentinian people and for Diego.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 26, 2007
Yeah I can't miss a CL Final it wouldn't be right plus its an excuse to throw a party and make fun of the Milan fans and the Chelsea fans (when they lose).

Oh thats fine Salman, I'm pretty confident Cristiano has my back :p No need for the noose or gun for me.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah I can't miss a CL Final it wouldn't be right plus its an excuse to throw a party and make fun of the Milan fans and the Chelsea fans (when they lose).

Oh thats fine Salman, I'm pretty confident Cristiano has my back :p No need for the noose or gun for me.
Look at that silly girl. Trying to talk football. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)