[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I was extremely glad to see Liverpool lose today, i get tired of seeing them in CL finals and such. I was so happy for Lampard, ive always been a big fan of his. The additional fact that he got to step up and score in memory of his mother was awesome, i was very happy for him. I know many people will hate on me for saying i like Lampard, so ill explain why. I know he may not be the most technically gifted footballer in the world, but imo that means he worked hard to get to the level hes at and must have been very determined, which i respect. He has scored alot of awesome long shots and cool goals and such. But he has also scored his fairshare of deflections and average/poor goals, but i still think hes a good player, and if u dont thats fine, but Forza Lampard for today :).
Lampard was OK. Drogba was far better.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lampard is the man. He's probably a better internet user than Seven as well.
He might be. I never liked him as a player, but I have to say I was touched when I saw his "celebration" after his goal. People can say whatever they want, but that was sheer emotion.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Yep Drogba and Essien were prolly chelsea's top players today imo. Lampard is just my boy so it was great to see him score for his mum. Also, i heard torres got injured (hamstring).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He might be. I never liked him as a player, but I have to say I was touched when I saw his "celebration" after his goal. People can say whatever they want, but that was sheer emotion.
Address the Ronaldo comment now.

As of today Frank Lampard is my new hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)