[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I hope Ronaldo scores 5 goals and jacks off in the trophy because that's how much I hate Chelsea.
Sorry that your team didn't make it to the final , but i do hope that Chelsea do win it just because of Drogba ,the guy is greatness and i would give anything to see that mofo in a Juve jersey

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nothing but love for Lampard right now. Well done son.

Chelsea will win it, you know why? Because C. Ronaldo will choke.
I don't think Ronaldo has played well in a really big game all season long. He has the ability to dominate most defences but against the top teams he's not a special player.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
@ Enron ,
what do you think if that was Manure eliminated Liverpool Yesterday from Semi's and Chelsea vs Manure in the Final like the real scene.

Which side will you pick ?

if so , i would guess your post could be

Enron said:
I hope Lampard scores 5 goals and jacks off in the trophy because that's how much I hate Manure.
:cool:

:D

Forza Juventus :bigscarf:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
@ Enron ,
what do you think if that was Manure eliminated Liverpool Yesterday from Semi's and Chelsea vs Manure in the Final like the real scene.

Which side will you pick ?

if so , i would guess your post could be

:cool:

Forza Juventus :bigscarf:
I hate Man U, don't get me wrong. But I really hate Chelsea. Something about that blue jersey just boils my blood. So even if Liverpool had gone out to Man U, I would still want Chelsea to loose. And at least Im not hopping on the Chelsea bandwagon like some other folks around here.

It will be a good day when the likes of Juve and Bayern are back in the CL. This was my team's last shot at glory for a while as Im sure this summer will be brutal.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sorry that your team didn't make it to the final , but i do hope that Chelsea do win it just because of Drogba ,the guy is greatness and i would give anything to see that mofo in a Juve jersey
I wish Drogba were on my team too, but since he's not I hate him. Such is the way.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I hate Man U, don't get me wrong. But I really hate Chelsea. Something about that blue jersey just boils my blood. So even if Liverpool had gone out to Man U, I would still want Chelsea to loose. And at least Im not hopping on the Chelsea bandwagon like some other folks around here.

It will be a good day when the likes of Juve and Bayern are back in the CL. This was my team's last shot at glory for a while as Im sure this summer will be brutal.
Cheers :pint:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Liverpool is a team whom I totally respect. Every year in Europe they show stubbornness, tactical awareness and great comebacks. Tonight's match result is a bit unfair and it would have been a more stranger result if Babel's rocket failed to reach the target.

Hats off to Rafael Benitez. He's one of a very few managers whom I wish will coach Juventus someday.

Hard luck, Enron.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Liverpool is a team whom I totally respect. Every year in Europe they show stubbornness, tactical awareness and great comebacks. Tonight's match result is a bit unfair and it would have been a more stranger result if Babel's rocket failed to reach the target.

Hats off to Rafael Benitez. He's one of a very few managers whom I wish will coach Juventus someday.

Hard luck, Enron.
7 posts to go , Ahmedios :weee:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nothing but love for Lampard right now. Well done son.

I don't think Ronaldo has played well in a really big game all season long. He has the ability to dominate most defences but against the top teams he's not a special player.
That is quite honestly such a rubbish argument. There have been lots of big games this season and in previous seasons in which Ronaldo was great. Sure he did not shine during some of them, but what do you expect from the guy? He's 23, give him a break, even if he's an ass.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That is quite honestly such a rubbish argument. There have been lots of big games this season and in previous seasons in which Ronaldo was great. Sure he did not shine during some of them, but what do you expect from the guy? He's 23, give him a break, even if he's an ass.
You're like the Mancini of this forum.

Name one big game where Ronaldo has been great this season.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Hard luck, Enron.
Thanks bro.:martini:

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Only 5 now. :tongue:

Dedication Thread to come ? :eyebrows:

Lippi said:
Lippi: England? No Good Players!
Marcello Lippi says that it will be virtually impossible for Fabio Capello to succeed as England manager because he has hardly any good players to choose from.

Much has been said in the English Press about the English dominance in Europe this season, with three of the semi-finalists in the Champions League hailing from the Premiership.

However despite this, things have not gone too well for the English national team as they failed to qualify for Euro 2008.

Many people outside of England believe that this proves that the Premiership is only strong because of the foreign players, who make up a whopping 62 % of the league.

One person who agrees with this viewpoint is former World Cup-winning Italy coach Marcello Lippi.

Lippi believes that England manager Fabio Capello has a near-impossible task on his hands, as he just has so few quality players to choose from.

“Problems for a coach occur when he only has a few good players at his disposal," the Paul Newman-look-alike told a coaching conference in Florence.

"[Italy coach] Roberto Donadoni has a problem of abundance, while for Capello it's completely the opposite.

"Capello for example will have more problems fielding a strong English national team because only 38 per cent of Premier League players are British."

Capello has stated that his biggest task as England manager will be to try and find out why the country has performed so poorly at major championships over the years.

The Three Lions have only won one major trophy, the World Cup on home turf, back in 1966.

Apart from this they have reached just one semi-final, while in recent times they have failed to qualify for the 1974, 1978 and 1994 World Cups, as well as the 1972, 1976, 1984 and 2008 European Championships

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I was extremely glad to see Liverpool lose today, i get tired of seeing them in CL finals and such. I was so happy for Lampard, ive always been a big fan of his. The additional fact that he got to step up and score in memory of his mother was awesome, i was very happy for him. I know many people will hate on me for saying i like Lampard, so ill explain why. I know he may not be the most technically gifted footballer in the world, but imo that means he worked hard to get to the level hes at and must have been very determined, which i respect. He has scored alot of awesome long shots and cool goals and such. But he has also scored his fairshare of deflections and average/poor goals, but i still think hes a good player, and if u dont thats fine, but Forza Lampard for today :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)