[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"... and remember in Istanbul they only needed 6 minutes blah blah blah blah..."
Yeah, and remember Lord Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar while you're at it. :confused:

Chelsea deserves to go to the finals.

Liverpool didn`t show anything.

I want Chelsea to win it.
Ditto. Chelsea deserves to win it all at this stage.

Sheva in Lampard out
WTF was that, Grant? Trying to one-up Rafa on stupid subs? Just in case you go to penalties, you definitely want to have Sheva warmed up to take the Champions League choker against Liverpool, right?

Wanker Semifinal Over.

Next up, Wanker Final. Go Chelsea.
:lol2: So sad, but true.

you mean grant > mourinho
You have to wonder. But then that makes me wonder more about how much fortune and circumstance are required to advance in this competition (I mean Riise in the first leg ... comon!). The Special One may be looking less special, but it's largely the same squad.

:D

OHH Loserpool you will walk alone!!!!
Oh, they won't be walking alone, alright. They will have plenty of company of pasty fat white guys in Reds jerseys crying in their beers. But they won't be alone.

Though come Moscow, they will be alone on their couches in front of their TV sets. But they won't be walking. So I guess the song will remain correct.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,545
    To the contrary, CRon will probably be a non-factor of whether they win or lose. It will come down to other players.
    It will be one factor, I see Chelsea's style of game upsetting Manchester. The reds will be forced to push forward and thus create space for their opponents and what is more than space that Chelsea needs? Why would C.Ronaldo be a factor, because the possession that Manchester will have will be wasted by his antiques.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

GOALS

First goal chelsea - Drogba
    click here

First goal for liverpool - Torres
    click here

Second goal for chelsea - Lampard
    click here

3RD goal for chelsea - Drogba
    click here

Second goal for liverpool - Babel
    click here

EXTRAS

First shot in the game for chelsea
    click here

Amazing chance missed from Torres
    click here

wonderful chance missed from Drogaba
    click here

Amazing chance for liverpool saved by cech
    click here

Great chance for chelsea by issnan
    click here

Dissallowed goal for chelsea - Essien
    click here

Match Halves Long Highlights

First Half Highlights : Chelsea vs Liverpool
    Click Here for Video

2 Minutes & 24 Seconds

Second Half Highlights : Chelsea * Liverpool
    Click Here for Video

1 Minute & 53 Seconds

Extra Halves Highlights : Chelsea * Liverpool
    Click Here for Video

4 Minutes & 5 Seconds

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I can't believe that stupid Grant pulled it off.. oh Noooooooooooo....
    Though I like Chelsea but Iall fans know that it is Mouri's play style.. Grant technically did nothing to the squad.. I bet you that if he goes to Madrid, he would choke hard..

Drogba.. you have been one heck of a machine since the begining.. and despite a poor form this season, he still pull sit off the way it should be done.. Hope Etoo and Henry were watching and learning from a master..

Jun 13, 2007
    Chelsea is in much better form than Manure at the moment, if they can maintain this form, I have no doubt that they will be the champions. If there was one team in Europe that could upset Manure,it would have be Chelsea. They are the only team that can match Manure in terms of player quality.

Oh how much I would gove to see Ronaldo cry after they lose to Chelsea. At least he will do his name proud.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Chelsea is in much better form than Manure at the moment, if they can maintain this form, I have no doubt that they will be the champions. If there was one team in Europe that could upset Manure,it would have be Chelsea. They are the only team that can match Manure in terms of player quality.

Oh how much I would gove to see Ronaldo cry after they lose to Chelsea. At least he will do his name proud.
    Like this?That would be sweet indeed:weee:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I swear I will kill somebody if I see Cronaldo holding that trophy with that gay smile on his face. In fact, I think I won't watch the game because any result will piss me off. Unless, some terrorists bomb the stadium.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    Like this?That would be sweet indeed:weee:
    Tears of joy are running down my face. :heart:

juve_red said it best. Cheer for gravity at it best. :D
    Ofcourse, cheering gravity would be the best thing to do but seeing Ferguson and Ronaldo shed tears infront of the millions of gloryhunters in the world(who will probably convert to Chelsea after the game) is just priceless.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Just finished watching the game and I've come to one conclusion. Didier Drogba is good and Italian referees need to stay in Italy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)