[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I fuckin hate the Mancs, but it really looks like theres no team in the world that can stop them at the moment, they have so many good players, it doesnt really matter if Ronaldo bottles it. they're winning the double as far as i'm concerned. I really cant wait for the day Sir red face retires.

Oh and Messi is so much better than Ronaldo, its just the latters consistency that will win him the Ballon D'Or.

Screw Man Utd for being the overhyped marketing fucktards that they are.Screw their overexicted Beckham sucking glory hunting fans.Screw Ferguson for having a red fucking cheweing gum face.Screw their Stadium for being home to so many pathetic football fans.Screw Van Der Sar for being error prone moron.Screw Evra for getting injured at the end.Screw Ferdinand being pathetic enough to wear the captain's armband.Screw Brown for not scoring an own goal.Screw Carrick for joining Man utd.Screw Nani for being a fancy footed dick.FUCK SCHOLES for scoring that goal and then smiling like an idiot .Screw Ronaldo for not getting a 2nd yellow.Screw Tevez for leaving West Ham for these pricks.Screw O Shea for being himself.Screw Giggs for being a Manutd legend.Screw The ref for not giving Messi's dive a penalty,and screw UEFA for not cancelling the CL because Man Utd have reached the final.

And Screw that woman they kept on showing at the end of the match.I hope she never gets laid.
:howler: that was a good movie
Roma and Milan? yea... that wud've been interesting!
an Arse Manure final would've been so much more interesting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Rio, Brown, Hargreaves, Rooney, Scholes, Carrick

A.Cole, J.Cole, Terry, Lampard, SWP
Ok then.

Not all of them will play so about 1/3 of the players will be English.

C. Ronaldo is the most overrated player in the world although i support Manu.
I'm no Ronaldo fan, but how can a guy with his goal scoring record be overrated?

I don't think he shows in big games, but he is still one of the best players in the world.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Once again missing the biggest games :p I even have off from studio time so I can watch the full game :D
Acting?

It was indeed.

How come you hate Scholes??

Noone hates him afaik.
You should edit that post now.Ive hated Scholes ever since his mother was unlucky enough to give birth him.I dont hate him as much as i hate Ronaldo and Gary Neville though,but i still hate him.

what a boring CL final it will be , just like any other EPL match.
From a neutral's perspective,its not that bad a final TBH.Manchester United play one style of football,and Chelsea belong to the other side.Manchester Unted have great attacking flair,whereas Liverpool and Chelsea are much more rigid in style.It makes for a decent final once you can get over the fact that both teams are English.I cant get over that fact..so fuck the final.I just hope whoever wins today rapes ManUtd.

Ok then.

I'm no Ronaldo fan, but how can a guy with his goal scoring record be overrated?

I don't think he shows in big games, but he is still one of the best players in the world.
That was so evident last night.On one hand you had Messi,who was owning the Manchester United defence,and on the other hand you had Ronaldo who was completley invisible.He didnt get a single one of his signature moves right,or rather,Barcelona did a good job at making sure that he didnt get enough of the ball.Messi was really unlucky to be on the losing side.He was the MOM by a mile.But im sure last night's win gives Manure fans to gloat about how they arent a one man team,what they will conveniently forget is that Barcelona had them cooked and served,they just didnt have the right finisher in there.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ok then.

And Hargreaves doesn't count. He's a Canuck who flew the coop.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well am not watching the final, just like i didn't watch the game last night.
anyway i saw a bit of highlights and simply put the mancs worked harder for the result than barca. 60% of possesion over two legs with no real chance in either legs. What a bunch of dickheads with their stupid coach.

also i think the reds are going to pass chelsea and win the final in extra time

Jun 13, 2007
-Eto was by far the worst player on the pitch.

-I feel bad for Messi, he did all he could. His team just isn't on the same level as he is.

-Rijkaard is consistently proving how much of a moron he is.

-C.Ronaldo yet again proves us all wrong and shines when it really matters.

Something about Manure's style of play incredibly resembles Inter's style of play.
Here's how the plan goes. Get a lucky break and then defend with 11 men. We all know this as Catenaccio but Manure's fans seem convinced that they are playing the most beautiful football in Europe.

Why does it seem that anyone who doesn't know jackshit about football support Manure? I got into 10 different agruments with people who probably don't know how many players start for each team yet insist on saying that Manure have completeky dominated the game.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Something about Manure's style of play incredibly resembles Inter's style of play.
Here's how the plan goes. Get a lucky break and then defend with 11 men. We all know this as Catenaccio but Manure's fans seem convinced that they are playing the most beautiful football in Europe.
Exactly. I mean, to go through like that, not stringing 5 passes together over two full games. They reminded me of Greece in 2004. Defence, defence, defence.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
As much as i hate them,last night wasnt ManUtd's normal style.They're more adventurous than this.There was no Rooney upfront,which meant that Ferguson had to bring in an extra midfielder,which took the sting out of their attack,and once they got the early lead,they were always going to defend.

Jun 13, 2007
They didn't play any better the first leg. They even played this way against Roma, at least in the first leg. I think when they face big teams, they simple can't be as creative and adventurous as when they face smaller teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)