[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
Here comes the Chelsea bandwagon...

Anyway as much as I detest Scholes, he did have a hell of a rip. I saw the goal and went to class.

Tomorrow I get to miss the entire match to do peer examinations. Yay! If someone would text me the score around 5:00pm EST. That would be wonderful.
Once again missing the biggest games :p I even have off from studio time so I can watch the full game :D

Dec 10, 2006
It was Zambrotta I think.
Yeah...It was Zambo ...I'm sure...!! he really made a big mistake... :frown:
I think Barca plays better but... the match was in Old Trafford unfortunately...!!
Oh....it was too bad...!!.... I don't like English Final...!! shit...!!
And now I think that Rijkaard was very happy when he had said Henry can make score for them...!! He actually plays very bad...!!
And about Abidal....He was unbelievable....cuz he made wrong pass all the match long...!!
And all the time that Messi took the free-kick...Eto'o could'nt change it to a goal...!! He was really bad...!!
:cry:
I wanna fuck this CL...English Final....!! shit...!! :sick:

Sep 26, 2007
Yeah...It was Zambo ...I'm sure...!! he really made a big mistake... :frown:
I think Barca plays better but... the match was in Old Trafford unfortunately...!!
Oh....it was too bad...!!.... I don't like English Final...!! shit...!!
And now I think that Rijkaard was very happy when he had said Henry can make score for them...!! He actually plays very bad...!!
And about Abidal....He was unbelievable....cuz he made wrong pass all the match long...!!
And all the time that Messi took the free-kick...Eto'o could'nt change it to a goal...!! He was really bad...!!
:cry:
I wanna fuck this CL...English Final....!! shit...!! :sick:

I don't think anyone can read what you wrote. Maybe try typing it without the ..... and excessive !!! and random capitalization.

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
I wonder why some forumer here can;t bear to see other ppl support certain teams and wanna make a mockery out of them? ppl wanna support barcelona, MU, Chelski, support 1 team, 2 teams,3,4,5,6, N teams, that's their business, their rights, so let them be and live ur own life!!
Great pulsating game last night, Schole's goal worthy of winning of any match. Overall Barcelona played a better game, I like the way Messi left the markers dead, he was just terrific. Too bad, too many Barca players switched off at times ,notably Eto and Zambrotta.
Well, even MU gets into final, I still reckon Chelski will be the eventual winner.Why? the match will play in Russia, that's why..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)