[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Damn you Barca, you should have wrapped this up last week!

So an 'all English' Final then.

It will involve 2 foreign owned clubs.
It will involve 2 non-English coaches.
There will probably be about 6 English players on the pitch.

I might hibernate for the next month to avoid the whole thing.
:howler:

Why can't they officially drop the 'E' in 'EPL'? They're pathetic.

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
I dont think it is bianc0neri, mate :D

Tbf, we could hardly go all mad attack could we, when we were under pressure in the first place because we couldnt get an away goal. Its always like this in European games, more tatical and cagey.

Would be delighted if we played some of the football from earlier in the season, but it just never happens in europe.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I dont think it is bianc0neri, mate :D

Tbf, we could hardly go all mad attack could we, when we were under pressure in the first place because we couldnt get an away goal. Its always like this in European games, more tatical and cagey.

Would be delighted if we played some of the football from earlier in the season, but it just never happens in europe.
Who's we?

Mar 24, 2006
Damn you Barca, you should have wrapped this up last week!

:howler:

Why can't they officially drop the 'E' in 'EPL'? They're pathetic.
Yes , Barca sucks .

and the EPL should change into "IPL" Internazionale Premiere League , sound gay :D

Whose 'we'?

I hate these fucking cunts. I just hope Chel$ki can win the Cl
Anyone but Manure .

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Hey, who was the Barca jerk that past the ball to Schole ? I think he should go back and train from the youth team, so stupid.

In such a big match like this, please take the ball far and high to somewhere else, not in the middle and not in such a dangerous shooter like Schole. Barca sucks !

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Here comes the Chelsea bandwagon...

Anyway as much as I detest Scholes, he did have a hell of a rip. I saw the goal and went to class.

Tomorrow I get to miss the entire match to do peer examinations. Yay! If someone would text me the score around 5:00pm EST. That would be wonderful.

Mar 24, 2006
Hey, who was the Barca jerk that past the ball to Schole ? I think he should go back and train from the youth team, so stupid.

In such a big match like this, please take the ball far and high to somewhere else, not in the middle and not in such a dangerous shooter like Schole. Barca sucks !
Deco or Zambro , I'm not sure thou .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)