[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Has anyone thought about why Ronaldo missed that penalty?He didnt do the legenadry...RUN(here i come)..STOP(aw fuck..i just shit in my shorts)...RUN(atleast it feels warm)..AND GOAL(and atleast my shorts have golden balls now) routine.
Aye, because he didn't have the balls to do his routine when it really mattered.

I remain unconvinced that he can perform in big games.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well well well, I don't hate MU to the bone but I don't like the way they were hyped and wanker like C.Ronaldo. There are two things I saw las night:

1st, Ronaldo is extremely overrated, he sucks all the way, arrogant face turned to pathetic sheepy face: "I've scored 8 in CL, wasting one doesn't matter"

2nd, MU once again demonstrate that they gotta leave all the compliments behind, stick to the reality if they want to be better.

And, once more, CL this year is a big comedy. I would like to say: Come on Barca !
:rulz: I really hope that barca win's this game. Man united fans allready calling c.ronaldo "best player ever". So many times i've heard them saying that if he'd played in spain or italy people would've said that he's bitter than maradona!!! But unfortunetly man united will win next game and they'll lose the final against chelsea (my prediction) and cristianhole will win best player award :faq2:

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
wait correct me if i'm wrong here, you support England, Italy, Man United and Juventus?? ellayan would be jealous
fwiw, i support Man Utd and i support England ok?

i like other teams but it doesnt mean i "support" them does it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not that I would want to offend anyone, but anyone saying C. Ronaldo is an overrated wanker doesn't know the first thing about football. Just look at the season the guy's had, look at his statistics FFS! C. Ronaldo is almost inhuman. If anything he's probably underrated.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ive said this a lot of times before - he has talent.An insane amount of talent.Right now,he is probably the best player in the world.He gets a lot of stick,a lot of which is out of sheer frustration by his critics than nothing else.Why is he not respected the same way Kaka or Buffon are?Its the whole aura of being Ronaldo,and the prick like attitude that he brings with him.

Going by who you talk to,Ronaldo is both overated and underated.Overated by his fans and the english press,and underated by some others.But Its not about being overated or underated though.He has unquestionable skill.Skill that if he maintains for another 7-8 years,might rank him amongst the most finest ever.But despite all this,he is not respected.I dont think there's any other player in the world that the opposition fans abuse more than Ronaldo.

Showboating is a part of his game.Ronaldo wouldnt be Ronaldo if he didnt do that.I think at this stage in his career,it'll be difficult for him to change his style in a less flashy one.He'll always be the player that fans love and the opposition hate.

With all his qualities,Ronaldo missed the one quality of being respected.Unless he aachieves that,he will always be regarded as a lesser player than he actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)