[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Once again Ronaldo failed to show up in a big game. I love it.

Unfortunately I see United being too much for Barca at Old Trafford.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Same here.I love the fact that the little cunt had an off day,but Manure will down Barcelona at Old Trafford.That will most definatley be a high scoring affair IMO.It'll probably end 3-2 to the wankers.

Now im hoping that Chelsea can pawn Manure 1-0 in the final.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
both bans lifted,tbh i never intended to hold it up i just wanted them both to cool off and get a bit of a scare. hope this serves as a warning guys! you should not have to be told to cut it out and still go at it 3 pages later, next time the ban will stick

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I just dont want an English team to win it cos no doubt we will all hear the whole "EPL is by far the greatest ever league in the universe" and stupid incoherent shit like that.

Although i hate Barca to the bone i'd rather see them win the CL that and the fact that Ronaldinho & Zambro won't wanna leave thus Milans whole transfer campaign will be royally f'd..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Even if no English team was present in the quarter finals to the final, the EPL fans would still call their league the best in the world. So in a way it makes no difference whether an EPL team wins it or not.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
it was the first time that man u looked scared and bit tired, i think the camp nou got to them.

having said that i think the tie is still up there to be won. I have a feeling barcelona might just get this one.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lion - I like Juve yes.

Andy - Rich coming from a gloryhunting American, shouldn't you be supporting some weak MLS team?

Juve Rev - Most pathetic comeback i've ever read in my life, probably.

Anyone else?
Where have I ever said I dont support England?

Oh I see USA are racking the World Cups up though so that's good.
wait correct me if i'm wrong here, you support England, Italy, Man United and Juventus?? ellayan would be jealous :undecide:

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Well well well, I don't hate MU to the bone but I don't like the way they were hyped and wanker like C.Ronaldo. There are two things I saw las night:

1st, Ronaldo is extremely overrated, he sucks all the way, arrogant face turned to pathetic sheepy face: "I've scored 8 in CL, wasting one doesn't matter"

2nd, MU once again demonstrate that they gotta leave all the compliments behind, stick to the reality if they want to be better.

And, once more, CL this year is a big comedy. I would like to say: Come on Barca !

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Has anyone thought about why Ronaldo missed that penalty?He didnt do the legenadry...RUN(here i come)..STOP(aw fuck..i just shit in my shorts)...RUN(atleast it feels warm)..AND GOAL(and atleast my shorts have golden balls now) routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)