[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The commentator here said that Rijkaard planned to sub Messi out after ~70 minutes and how Rijkaard said, even before the match started, that Messi doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs.
He was indeed out for a long time, so that may be the reason why he was subbed.
I don't know why he was criticized over here for subbin Messi, any coach would have done the same thing. And playing 70min was already too much for messi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
One thing I don't understand is why people labeled Barcelona "clueless." I mean, they had decent movement around the box and some very nice combinations as they always do, but once again they failed to put the chances away. Man United was packing their 18 like a van full of Mexican-Americans on Cinco de Mayo.

If Barcelona was "clueless," I wonder what that would make us when we try to break through the likes of Palermo..
It's amazing how the "clueless" team had almost 70% of the possession. If Andrew Beck was coaching Barca, nobody would be running tonight!;)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I hate it when that Tommy Smyth idiot on ESPN says, "well, 0-0 for the home team isn't the worst result Barca could get."

Well no shit, they could have actually LOST the match, dumbass. And 0-0 is by far to the advantage of Manure.

dude tommy smyth is hood. he is the international version of an ESPN homer

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's amazing how the "clueless" team had almost 70% of the possession. If Andrew Beck was coaching Barca, nobody would be running tonight!;)
Actually, if I was manager tonight, Barca would have scored. ;)

dude tommy smyth is hood. he is the international version of an ESPN homer
Tommy Smyth is one of the worst commentators I've ever heard dude. I cannot stand how he's all up into the Manure of Manure.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Actually, if I was manager tonight, Barca would have scored. ;)

Tommy Smyth is one of the worst commentators I've ever heard dude. I cannot stand how he's all up into the Manure of Manure.
Indeed you would have.

Smyth may suck, but his entertainment value is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)