[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well a draw was probably a fair result.

Barca dominated, but Utd had the better chances.

I thought Barca did a pretty good job of controlling the game and squeezing Utd's midfield to make it hard for them to supply Rooney and Ronaldo.

I agree with Rab that Henry should have started. Barca missed a trick by not trying to expose Hargreaves. He is a good player, but he isn't a RB.

Zambrotta looked good. I loved how easily he dispossessed Ronaldo when Ronaldo tried to beat him on the outside. Zambrotta is probably still the best full back in the world in my opinion.

I love watching Xavi. He is my favourite Barca player by a mile.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
Well a draw was probably a fair result.

Barca dominated, but Utd had the better chances.

I thought Barca did a pretty good job of controlling the game and squeezing Utd's midfield to make it hard for them to supply Rooney and Ronaldo.

I agree with Rab that Henry should have started. Barca missed a trick by not trying to expose Hargreaves. He is a good player, but he isn't a RB.

Zambrotta looked good. I loved how easily he dispossessed Ronaldo when Ronaldo tried to beat him on the outside. Zambrotta is probably still the best full back in the world in my opinion.

I love watching Xavi. He is my favourite Barca player by a mile.
I want Zambro back , we desperately need a fullback . I jumped out of my seat after he disposed of Ronaldo , mind you , I hate ROnaldo more than anything in this world .

Jun 13, 2007
So... what you're saying is, "Ronaldo hate is a bit 2006 now lads, come on."?
Apparently , it must mean that in 2006 people would hate ROnaldo , but right now , it's a bit old for that .

However , by simply introducing commas and using proper English , it could have been much clearer for all of us .

However using proper english is like 1944 man get over that new .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)