[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,682
    Ronaldinho isnt a choker.Poor form,and choking are two seperate things.Ronaldinho,on form,doesnt choke.He owns.He's having a poor season,so if he has a poor game today,that wont really qualify as choking.
    That's true but Barcelona choke.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Ronaldinho isnt a choker.Poor form,and choking are two seperate things.Ronaldinho,on form,doesnt choke.He owns.He's having a poor season,so if he has a poor game today,that wont really qualify as choking.
    Poor form doesn`t last so long.He didn`t do anything for two years.He gained a lot of weight and he isn`t the old one.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    But that doesnt make him a choker.That makes him a much better version of Adriano..kinda:p

But on a serious note,he hasnt been as bad people think he has.Its just because he's Ronaldinho,he'll get more attention than any other player having a poor or average season.He has shown flashes of brilliance.I firmly believe that he has a lot left in him.Watch how he takes the world on at Milan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    That's true but Barcelona choke.
    I'm sorry Jack, but I'm hoping Barcelona wins.

For one it's St. Georges's day apparently, which is pretty big in Barcelona. Add to that the fact I live with two girls from Barcelona and that I really really can't stand Manchester United and I just have to support Barça.

Oh, and I don't think it's all fake by the way. For millions across the globe it is and Barcelona is definitely a brand, but some are genuine fans. Juventus is in a very similar position I might add.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    But that doesnt make him a choker.That makes him a much better version of Adriano..kinda:p

But on a serious note,he hasnt been as bad people think he has.Its just because he's Ronaldinho,he'll get more attention than any other player having a poor or average season.He has shown flashes of brilliance.I firmly believe that he has a lot left in him.Watch how he takes the world on at Milan.
    True. :p

With few good passes and some goals you can`t compare him to his old form.He has something left inside him,that`s true.Maybe it`s under those 10 kilos on his fat stomy.

He was unstoppable before.Defense could not do anything to stop him unless some rare occasion but now he couldn`t do anything even against Crotone.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'm with Seven, no clue how one can support Manure in this case. They easily have the most fake fans in the world and class is just something beyond those fools from Manchester.

Go Barca. At least they have some class and TRADITION.

Jun 13, 2007
    I'm with Barca on this one too . Despite both teams having fake fans , the countless number of people that have converted form being "die-hard" Barca fans to "die hard " Man ure fans get on my nerves . I never hated Manchester United so much before my entire life . Fucking Ferggie worshippers DIE!!!!!!!!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Cristina to make hamburger out of Barcelona and win Ballon d`Or in April. Oh my, i`ll do inter if my prediction is right, and it probably is... :seven:

...or Ezquerro will score hattrick, and Oleguer will put Manure attack in shame. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)