[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
I have a question. Two years before, Liverpool was awarded a falling-from-sky goal, therefore they past Chelsea and luckily once more, they got the trophy.

And this year, things seem the same, but a little different. Is Chelsea gonna be the same as Liverpool. If this happen, I think the whole Champions League this year is a comedy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I have a question. Two years before, Liverpool was awarded a falling-from-sky goal, therefore they past Chelsea and luckily once more, they got the trophy.

And this year, things seem the same, but a little different. Is Chelsea gonna be the same as Liverpool. If this happen, I think the whole Champions League this year is a comedy.
That's generally how things go.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol2: Riise is such an idiot...ok we know he doesn't have a right foot but trying to head the ball away 1 yard away from the goal? who does he think he is, Paolo Maldini???

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
A high scoring draw.As hard as it is to say this,but i dont see Barcelona beating the wankers.I expect Barcelona to get a royal beating in the second leg at Old Trafford.People expect this to be a classic,but i doubt if that'll be the case.

Now excuse me as i puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)