[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
..and make the Ref's job easier for next season instead of giving free goals to our opponets..

P.S. it was just for laughs my friend.. nothing serious :) But don't be surprised if Secco approaches him.. He is already shopping in England you know..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
..and make the Ref's job easier for next season instead of giving free goals to our opponents..

P.S. it was just for laughs my friend.. nothing serious :) But don't be surprised if Secco approaches him.. He is already shopping in England you know..
There are no laughs in life. There is only the serious. And the penisvagina:faq2:

Sep 26, 2007
Can someone please define what constitutes a "snore fest" for me because for some crazy reason I didn't find this game to be such a "snore fest" and neither did anyone I watched it with.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Can someone please define what constitutes a "snore fest" for me because for some crazy reason I didn't find this game to be such a "snore fest" and neither did anyone I watched it with.
A "snorefest" is a match a fan watches and his team isn't playing in. So he says it's a "snorefest" because to him the game doesn't really matter because his team isn't involved and the only reason he is watching it is because later he can deem it a "snorefest".

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Enron.. I think I just have as much right as you do to express my jokes.. you dont have to laugh as it wasnt directed to u.. anyhow.. end of convo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)