[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Watching Liverpool - Chelsea was just depressing... as expected. This is supposed to be a semifinal of the finest club tournament known in football. Tsssk.

The sport of football lost when Arsenal were eliminated by the refs.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Why does Ranieri play Palladino on the wing? Why does Donadoni play Del Piero on the wing?
These are all valid questions, with no reasonable answer

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Watching Liverpool - Chelsea was just depressing... as expected. This is supposed to be a semifinal of the finest club tournament known in football. Tsssk.

The sport of football lost when Arsenal were eliminated by the refs.
Well, ''a semifinal of the finest club tournament" shouldn't necessarily be a fantastic one. We've watched Juve - Milan in the final of such tournament as well and that match was "depressing" too. If playing a beautiful game had mattered, Arsenal, Roma or Barca should have won the CL more than the other clubs.

I wouldn't want to see them achieve what Mouri failed to do honestly! They dont deserve it!!
Avram deserves the cup IMO :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What a terrible ending. Just affirms Risse will be getting his walking papers in the summer. I guess we will just have to beat Chelsea at the Bridge

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
horrible. riise is no longer very good, but he's been an excellent player for us, sad to see him of all people score an own goal. now 'pool are screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)