[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So?They need someone instead of Taddei but that doesn`t have to mean that they will end up with Quaresma.

It's Roma after all.The club that can`t give more then 20mln euros for transfer and 2mln for wages.With family Sensi they can only end up with Boriello,Budan or Crespo.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Torres Hopes For Barcelona - Liverpool Final

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres admits that he would like to see a Liverpool – Barcelona final in the Champions League.
El Nino insists that it would be one of the best finals as well as one of the most open given the two styles of football between both sides.

It would almost be an all Spanish final if Liverpool faced Barcelona given the fact that the Reds from Merseyside have a Spanish manager as well as several players from Iberia.

Torres believes it would be a great game but he also is aware that Barcelona have to see off Manchester United first and Torres thinks the Red Devils are one of the best teams in the world at the moment.

“I would love to see a Barcelona – Liverpool final,” Torres told Marca.

“But first the Blaugrana will have to play a massive semi-final and people will get to see who the real Manchester United are.

“As for Liverpool, the fans are obsessed with winning the league more than the Champions League.

“The team has not won it for 18 years but it will arrive.”

Liverpool clash with Chelsea in the other Champions League semi final and the winners will get to player either Barcelona or Manchester United in the Moscow final in May.

will not happen since barca will go out against manu

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
IMO liverpool have the edge over chelsea while the only hope for barca to qualify to the final is to get 2 draws (0-0 or 1-1 in the first match and 2-2 in the second match) cause barca defence and keeper sucks.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Etoo will not leave barca
Seriously who knows?
______________________________​

Eto'o eyes Barca exit

Milan target Samuel Eto'o has shocked Barcelona by admitting he could leave the Blaugrana for pastures new this summer.

The 27-year-old hitman, widely regarded as one of the best centre-forwards on the planet, has scored in every one of his 14 League appearances this season.

Unlike Ronaldinho, Eto'o is believed to be indispensable to Barca, but their failure to keep up with Real Madrid in the title race could spell the end of his time in La Liga.

“I would like to win another championship, but if it is not possible at Barcelona I could go elsewhere,” explained Eto'o.

Frank Rijkaard's side are 10 points adrift of League leaders Real after an anaemic display in the Catalan derby against Espanyol.

Milan have shown interest in the Cameroonian star before and will be attracted by the prospect of signing Eto'o who, after 12 years in Spain, is open to a move abroad.

“If I leave Barcelona, my cycle in Spain will terminate here,” lamented Eto'o.

The powerful striker is the latest in a long line of Barcelona stars to be linked with a move to the Rossoneri, including Ronaldinho and Gianluca Zambrotta.

Source: Channel 4

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Seriously who knows?
______________________________​

Eto'o eyes Barca exit

Milan target Samuel Eto'o has shocked Barcelona by admitting he could leave the Blaugrana for pastures new this summer.

The 27-year-old hitman, widely regarded as one of the best centre-forwards on the planet, has scored in every one of his 14 League appearances this season.

Unlike Ronaldinho, Eto'o is believed to be indispensable to Barca, but their failure to keep up with Real Madrid in the title race could spell the end of his time in La Liga.

“I would like to win another championship, but if it is not possible at Barcelona I could go elsewhere,” explained Eto'o.

Frank Rijkaard's side are 10 points adrift of League leaders Real after an anaemic display in the Catalan derby against Espanyol.

Milan have shown interest in the Cameroonian star before and will be attracted by the prospect of signing Eto'o who, after 12 years in Spain, is open to a move abroad.

“If I leave Barcelona, my cycle in Spain will terminate here,” lamented Eto'o.

The powerful striker is the latest in a long line of Barcelona stars to be linked with a move to the Rossoneri, including Ronaldinho and Gianluca Zambrotta.

Source: Channel 4
TBH i can't stand Eto's personality.. Everything that comes out of his mouth is either rubbish or up himself and all this after he blasted Real Madrid players a couple months ago for being to selfish.. I know he's a great striker but he is not the type of player i would want at Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)