[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Arsenal definitely didn't own liverpool, except for the first 30 minutes of the second half of the 1st game and the first 15 minutes or so of the 1st game. The rest of the time it was either relatively equal, or, in the second game, Liverpool were clearly playing better. I'll admit Liverpool were very lucky, but both teams did well, it sucks to see either team go out, especially with Chelsea still in it.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I so hope that bites them in their ass,but we all know it wont.The only question here is how much will Manure win by.With a full squad,i would have gone for 4-0,bu with no Rooney and Ronaldo there,2-1 is probably a good bet.Fergusons's taken out virtually his entire goal scoring power so a goal feast isnt on the cards.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Its possible.

Teams for tonight:

Manchester United: Van der Sar; Brown, Ferdinand, Piqué, Silvestre; Park, Hargreaves, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs; Tevez
Man Utd bench: Kuszczak, G Neville, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, O’Shea, Welbeck

Roma: Doni; Panucci, Juan, Mexes, Cassetti; De Rossi, Pizarro; Taddei, Perrotta, Mancini; Vucinic
Roma bench: Curci, Cicinho, Aquilani, Giuly, Esposito, Tonetto, Brighi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)