[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
same, bloody hell, we were lucky in the second half, the defence looked rather shaky. and arsenal definitely have what it takes to win at anfield. they'll score, so we'd better hope gerrard and torres are on form. can't believe kuyt actually had a good game though!

as for roma-manure, well, nothing unexpected. roma don't have the guile or the defensive strength

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
i really hope they pull it off! wonder what tactical surprises grant will pull off...i think chelsea will get through pretty easily, but one never knows.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
that sucks! no sopcast?

at least you saw some good games though. babel scoring with his ass? classic. torres pwning "matrix" (fucking overrated dirty bitch)? classic

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
honestly i think if matterazzi had stayed on, liverpool would have scored earlier, and scored more. he was such a liability, torres had him in his pocket. much like del piero later on

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
honestly i think if matterazzi had stayed on, liverpool would have scored earlier, and scored more. he was such a liability, torres had him in his pocket. much like del piero later on
Im sure we would have scored at least three with the matrix playing. Inter became much better when Chivu moved to center beside Cordoba.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool
A tough British football. The first half was amusing. The second half was boring.
Liverpool's surviving goal was only Gerrard's sole performance.
You didn't enjoy the second half? I thought it was far from boring. Arsenal played really well and were real threats to Liverpool. Plus Arsenal had a real blunder. So I had a good laugh. Although I enjoyed the first half a lot more because of the goals. I can definitely see Liverpool going through.

I have to say watching Chelsea lose to Fenerbahce was great. I really hope Fenerbahce pull through and knock Chelsea out that would be a dream a come true.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You didn't enjoy the second half? I thought it was far from boring. Arsenal played really well and were real threats to Liverpool. Plus Arsenal had a real blunder. So I had a good laugh. Although I enjoyed the first half a lot more because of the goals. I can definitely see Liverpool going through.

I have to say watching Chelsea lose to Fenerbahce was great. I really hope Fenerbahce pull through and knock Chelsea out that would be a dream a come true.
Ya very funny :lazy:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I never thought that one day .. ManUtd tops my hate list .. well at least non italian hate list ..

such arrogant bastards .. i don't care what happens as long as someone stops them from reaching the final .. or i can hope for Chelsea to stop them there .. seems like they're the only team capable :confused: .. argh such a messed up CL without Juve ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)