[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
No I am not watching Sky Sports.
good because the english commentators are so pompus they must have boasted yesterday for about an hour about there being 4 english teams left then they all they did was talk about the fact that ronaldo wore red boots that made him look special

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Well yeah, they have a much better bench.
I wouldn't be too surprised to see an arsenal win after all your'e not bothered about the P.L. Your'e going for C.L so you can get back in next year even if you dont get top 4. Expect gerrard to be replaced by lucas for this match

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
^^the way I worded that bit you bolded makes it look as though they were on about cronaldo being a retard so he has to have fancy boots to make him feel 'special':D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I wouldn't be too surprised to see an arsenal win after all your'e not bothered about the P.L. Your'e going for C.L so you can get back in next year even if you dont get top 4. Expect gerrard to be replaced by lucas for this match
Hopefully we can squeak out another tie, just to keep confidence up. Everton play Derby County so hopefully we can get a little help as well.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
How we didnt win this match was frankly beyond me, we created enough chances to win it. But bad finishing, Bentdner and luck stopped us from winning.

If i was in charge of Arsenal, i wouldnt sell Bentdner and Diaby..i'd kill them in a slow painful way.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
How we didnt win this match was frankly beyond me, we created enough chances to win it. But bad finishing, Bentdner and luck stopped us from winning.

If i was in charge of Arsenal, i wouldnt sell Bentdner and Diaby..i'd kill them in a slow painful way.
one word......bentdner:claire: best defender ever, pity he was playing centre forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)