[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:lol:

read this

Manchester United Manager Alex Ferguson is demanding that his full squad of senior players be circumcised before their April 1st Champions League Quarter Final against Roma.

The dour Scot issued the ultimatum in an attempt to foster team spirit between his players and to ensure that they all have at least one thing in common before the big match.

"Its important that these lads play as a team. I don't want any drawbacks in my quest to win the Champions League" said Ferguson to gathered press. "This is just the tip of the iceberg" continued Sir Alex "The players need to realise that after this match it won't be long.....until the end of the season."

Some United players though are unhappy with their manager's idea. "I don't see the point" said winger Ryan Giggs "I mean I do see my point now, but I won't if the gaffer has his way."

Striker Wayne Rooney was also worried about the impending operation. "A lot of people say I am a complete Dick. If the boss has his way I won't be anymore, I'll just be a Dick, not a complete one."

Hideous Carlos Tevez, who was circumcised last week, says he was tricked by Ferguson. "I asked the gaffer that if after I was circumcised I would be able to have sex. He told me I would. It's been a week since I had the op and I still haven't had any. However I hadn't had any before the operation either, that's why I had it. He tricked me. The maggot."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)