[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
To sum up

1. Arsenal-Liverpool
2. Roma-Manchester United
3. Schalke 04- Barcelona
4. Fenerbahce-Chelsea

Semifinal

1. winner of Arsenal-Liverpool vs winner of Fener-Chelsea
2. winner of Schalke-Barca vs winner of Roma-Manchester

We'll (almost) certainly see at least one English team in the final

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
My predictions:

Arsenal vs Liverpool : Liverpool to pass
Roma vs Utd: Utd to pass
Schalke vs Barcelona: Barcelona to pass
Fenerbache vs Chelsea: Chelsea to pass

Semi's:

Liverpool vs Chelsea: Liverpool to pass
Barcelona vs Utd: Barcelona to pass

Final:

Barcelona vs Liverpool: Barcelona to win CL

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Well..its an Ok draw.Nothing too spectacular.

Roma-Manutd

Manure are obvious faves for this one.I think Roma would have beaten every other team,but it would be harder against Manutd.Spaletti will play down the psychlogical edge that Manutd have,but we all know that it will play a role in these matches.I wanted this draw primarily because of spite.I hope Totti shows Sir Red Face who's daddy.It will be hard.But not impossible.The crucial thing here would be the leg in Manchester.If Roma do well there,i fully expect them to progress.Roma can definatley beat Manure at home,but they'd need to pull out something extra for the away leg.

Arsenal-Liverpool

I might be able to tolerate wenger for these 2 legs:D.Seriously,i hope Wenger spins Rafa's ass into submission.Liverpool are not as irritating as Manure,but their regular 'Do well in Europe,Suck in the league' thing pisses me off.Arsenal are the faves for this one,and i expect them to win this one too.May Anfield walk alone.

I couldnt care less about the other two matches.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The face of Roma's representative said it all. He almost started crying when his team got Man Utd.
Looks like Manchester was the last team he wanted.
On the other hand, Man Utd's representatives were smiling and they were so happy one would think they got Albinoleffe.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The face of Roma's representative said it all. He almost started crying when his team got Man Utd.
Looks like Manchester was the last team he wanted.
On the other hand, Man Utd's representatives were smiling and they were so happy one would think they got Albinoleffe.
All the more reason to cheer for Roma,for me atleast:spliff:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i do think roma will pass, they will lose at old trafford, but win in rome. it will go to to penalties and roma will win. for me Roma to win The CL this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)