[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

He told me something this morning that made me doubt his abilities. I'm not going to give it away but it might include the words: "drop" "out" "at" "the" "end" of" "the" "year"

:D

decipher it?
Pretty much:D

Btw,i just read that Madrid havent progressed past the 2nd round in the last three seasons.We kicked them out in 2005/06..does anyone remember who did the good work in 04/05 and 06/07?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Pretty much:D

Btw,i just read that Madrid havent progressed past the 2nd round in the last three seasons.We kicked them out in 2005/06..does anyone remember who did the good work in 04/05 and 06/07?
We knocked them out 04/05, Arsenal knocked them out in 05/06, and Bayern in 06/07.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
he didn't wait a second to give me a warning! congrats 3azuri you won :lol:

I knew this was coming from you, when idiots like you gets the mod job, this is expected, Seven was right!
Yes...I'm such a bad guy.

unfortunately this what happens for someone who can't really discuss football but insult when he knows that he ran out of argument.

Keep insulting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes...I'm such a bad guy.

unfortunately this what happens for someone who can't really discuss football but insult when he knows that he ran out of argument.

Keep insulting.
You are an idiot, I never seen anyone gets two red cards or get banned (just like you will do now) for using the idiot word. Fuck off if you think I will kiss your ass not to get banned.

You are such a pathetic person 3azuri, I remember how you were kissing everyone's ass to get some attention in this forum, you were scared to discuss anything, but now that you have cards in your hand, you are the man! Keep it up 3azuri!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You are an idiot, I never seen anyone gets two red cards or get banned (just like you will do now) for using the idiot word. Fuck off if you think I will kiss your ass not to get banned.

You are such a pathetic person 3azuri, I remember how you were kissing everyone's ass to get some attention in this forum, you were scared to discuss anything, but now that you have cards in your hand, you are the man! Keep it up 3azuri!
I've warned you for the first time. You keep insulting when I haven't even quoted you.

You're insulting me for the 3rd time in the same thread without a reason.

Enjoy your holiday as you're no diff to any other member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)