[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
eee yeah actually your heading to right direction:

----------------Frey---------------
oddo--nesta--carwalho--zambro
----------gattuso--pirlo-----------
----------------?----------------
----------------kaka--------------
-------drogba---------pato------

The only concern is who will be the 3rd midfielder

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'd love to see a Lippi built team fight a Mourinho team face off for the Scudetto while the Spalletti team play "beautiful football" and remain mediocre and the Mancini squad suffer from internal conflict and chokedom.
Sigh. Just like old times. :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im disspaointed for Maldini.I was hoping he'd go out on a high in his final season,and losing 2-0 at home is anything but a high.Though Arsenal deserved the win completley,and the Fabregas goal was sheer brilliance.The moment it went in the first person who came to my mind was our very own Fred:D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Lol yeah, I didn't want to say it but Fabregas reminds me of Fred. When I see Fabregas I think of that old avatar Fred had, in fact, sometimes I think Fabregas' first name is Fred.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Im disspaointed for Maldini.I was hoping he'd go out on a high in his final season,and losing 2-0 at home is anything but a high.Though Arsenal deserved the win completley,and the Fabregas goal was sheer brilliance.The moment it went in the first person who came to my mind was our very own Fred:D
I wasnt even sure when it first went in, i was waiting for Fabregas to celebrate before i went absolutely beserk :D

Lol yeah, I didn't want to say it but Fabregas reminds me of Fred. When I see Fabregas I think of that old avatar Fred had, in fact, sometimes I think Fabregas' first name is Fred.
:lol:

Should i take that as a compliment? :D

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
eee yeah actually your heading to right direction:

----------------Frey---------------
oddo--nesta--carwalho--zambro
----------gattuso--pirlo-----------
----------------?----------------
----------------kaka--------------
-------drogba---------pato------

The only concern is who will be the 3rd midfielder
The question mark can be filled in with the name Seedorf.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Congrats for Arsenal for kicking milan out , i was surprised from seville result , i expected an easy victory for them , and an expected and easy victory for barca but with a heavy price since messi is injured again.
i hope inter to follow milan out next week.
Fred can you change your avatar since he is ugly ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Congrats for Arsenal for kicking milan out , i was surprised from seville result , i expected an easy victory for them , and an expected and easy victory for barca but with a heavy price since messi is injured again.
i hope inter to follow milan out next week.
Fred can you change your avatar since he is ugly ;)
:melayyanandmessi:

Seriously though i do want to change my avatar, i'm just too lazy :lazy:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've been arguing about this numeruos times. Danny Alves is a good football player but using him as a defender is really dangerous.
He leaves tons of spaces and he spents most of the time on opponents half. He indeed looks much more like a winger than a full-back.
And it's not that he does that only because Sevilla is an attacking team. I watched him out of position even when his team was defending. He's a very bad defender but he's great at taking set-pieces or making a good cross.

Vargas for example, defends as much as he attacks and i'd prefer to have him as a full-back of my team much more than Alves (i'm aware one is a LB and the other a RB)
The problem with Alves is that he's only any good when he can use the space he gets as a defender. As a winger he would have less room in front of him and he'd probably panic. Add to that the fact that he's not much of a defender and you basically have a player who, although at times very useful for Sevilla, would be shit for Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)