[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
I never said we will lose at home, infact i dont believe there is a team who can outplay us and beat us at the Emirates, but i have my doubts over qualifying..Milans experience will bail them out this time, i hope our young guns prove me wrong though.
I never said you did, but you are almost always negative when I come on here.

Yes, compared to Milan we lack some experience but that is because their squad age is like 10,000 or something. Clichy and Sagna are the only players in our first eleven without decent experience of playing in europe or in international competition.

There is nothing to fear from Milan.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems De Rossi is in doubt for this match.

Here are possible formations:

Roma (4-2-3-1): 32 Doni; 2 Panucci, 5 Mexes, 4 Juan, 22 Tonetto; 16 De Rossi(?), 7 Pizarro; 14 Giuly, 20 Perrotta, 30 Mancini; 10 Totti. (27 Julio Sergio, 21 Ferrari, 3 Cicinho, 77 Cassetti, 8 Aquilani, 11 Taddei, 9 Vucinic). All.: Spalletti.

Real Madrid (4-3-3): 1 Casillas; 4 Ramos, 5 Cannavaro, 16 Heinze, 22 Torres; 8 Gago, 14 Guti, 6 Diarra; 11 Robben, 17 Van Nistelrooy, 7 Raul. (25 Dudek, 2 Salgado, 15 Drenthe, , 24 Balboa, 19 Baptista, 9 Soldado, 20 Higuain). All.: Schuster.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I didn't want to spoil it for guys but you seem to need guidance.

These will be the results of the first leg of the CL (according to my PES scores)
Shalke ??? Porto (Shalke's not in the game)
Roma 0-1 Real
Olympiakos 3-0 Chelsea
Liverpool 0-2 Inter

Celtic 1-2 Barca
Lyon 0-2 Man U
Fenerbahce 0-1 Sevilla
Arsenal 0-3 Milan

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I didn't want to spoil it for guys but you seem to need guidance.

These will be the results of the first leg of the CL (according to my PES scores)
Shalke ??? Porto (Shalke's not in the game)
Roma 0-1 Real
Olympiakos 3-0 Chelsea
Liverpool 0-2 Inter

Celtic 1-2 Barca
Lyon 0-2 Man U
Fenerbahce 0-1 Sevilla
Arsenal 0-3 Milan
Fuck your PES then:shifty:
I never said you did, but you are almost always negative when I come on here.

Yes, compared to Milan we lack some experience but that is because their squad age is like 10,000 or something. Clichy and Sagna are the only players in our first eleven without decent experience of playing in europe or in international competition.

There is nothing to fear from Milan.
how is there nothing to fear from Milan??

they have the worlds best player in Kaka..one of the best passers of the ball in world football in Pirlo, one of the hardest tacklers in Gatusso, an experienced winner in Seedorf and one of the most talented youngsters in Pato.

I think there is plenty to fear.

PS: I havent always been negative, but the past two seasons have had their effect you know;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fuck your PES then:shifty:

how is there nothing to fear from Milan??

they have the worlds best player in Kaka..one of the best passers of the ball in world football in Pirlo, one of the hardest tacklers in Gatusso, an experienced winner in Seedorf and one of the most talented youngsters in Pato.

I think there is plenty to fear.

PS: I havent always been negative, but the past two seasons have had their effect you know;)
Sorry dude but the PES never lies. Don't worry it was the only first leg. Next time, I'll try to score 4 away goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)