[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'd pick Fenerbahce ahead of all the teams you mentioned Rab... they did qualify to last 16, didn't they:D
We all know Fenerbahce wont make It.

But for example If Milan were to play Man Utd in semi final like last year or Liverpool at the final, I'll be cheering for Maldini without a doubt.

Hayda Esteban mfakker ene bshaje3 l Milan, khedlak malla ja7esh.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As for me if Milan met Liverpool again in the final I would cheer for... no I think I will turn the fucking TV off.

ayere fe nes Milan.
Ayren bel Milan. But there's a winner at the end between the two teams, to me, seeing Paolo Maldini lifting the cup better than Gary N or Steven Gerrard TBH. But at the end of the day If the likes of Fenerbahce or Porto can make It then there's nothing better to see them winning.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fair enough... You know I've bet a friend of mine who support Milan that they won't qualify for the next CL, you think they will?
I hope they wont. Although I'm pretty sure they'll qualify. Fiorentina can't take it all the way and It's obvious. Milan will take the CL spot back, It's in their DNA, and they'll return back to their form.

I've seen Milan almost same situation 7 or 8 years ago, yet they make it at the end of the day.

Dec 26, 2004
I think the delayed matches will effect their chance enormously... they have to come from behind and no slip is tolerable at this stage... so if other teams keep playing Milan with 10 deffenders at least when playing at San Siro and Milan continue to choke it is quite possible.

Did you watch their game against that Japanese club? I've watched that last 20 minutes only and it was soooooo boring.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I haven't seen the game against the Japanese team.

About their delayed matches, I don't think It'll make big diff, they're already qualified to CL, easy match for them in Coppa...they have nothing to worry about IMO.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think the delayed matches will effect their chance enormously.
I agree with this. They may win all 3 delayed matches but these 3 matches+coppa match (which was also delayed) will give them absolutely no time to rest. When the other teams will have the winter break they'll have to play serie A matches and they will have to use their best players and win these matches because they'll find themselves +10 points behind us and Udinese if they don't win.

Milan are a team (under Ancelotti) that plays more or less at the same level (i mean mostly about their physical condition) during the season. They start slow only because many others start much stronger from September/January. But when the others start falling Milan have the strenght and that's why they're unbeatable from March to May. Their fantastic records in this period in 2006 and 2007 is not a coincidence. Their success in CL also isn't a coincidence.

But without any break they'll lose this advantage and they may easily lose the 4th place at the end because of this. Having such a thin bench also doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)