[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Dida acted extremly unprofessionally, Dida spilled Browns shot straight in mcdonalds path for the winning goal in the 90th minute. Then during the celebrations an idiot fan runs on past dida and with his outstreched arm touchs dida in the throat as he runs past. dida turns and runs after him for 3 or 4 metres then collapses on the ground holding his cheek where he was not even hit as he got "grazed" in the throat.

he then gets strechered off and milks it to the maximum trying to get celtic in more shit and maybe milan awarded the points.

celtic deserve to be fined for allowing this fool to run onto the pitch but i hope uefa take action against dida for feigning injury as fifa did when a few years ago i think it was chiles goalkeeper feigned injury after a fire cracker was thrown close to him and he was banned for bringing the game into disripute.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Uefa To Probe Celtic Fan's Dida Attack

While Celtic got the better of holders AC Milan in a creditable 2-1 Champions League victory at Parkhead, their memorable evebing was soured to some extent by the actions of an irresponsible fan who appeared to attack Milan keeper Nelson Dida.

Uefa will investigate the incident in which a Celtic fan appeared to strike AC Milan goalkeeper Dida during the Champions League clash at Celtic Park.

Celtic's Scott McDonald scored a late winner for the Bhoys to make it 2-1 and secure a supoerb victory for the SPL champions. But the fan ran across Dida's path before striking him.

Dida appeared to give chase to his assailant as he ran away, but then collapsed and was eventually taken away on a stretcher.

Celtic could now face the prospect of Uefa sanctions.

These could including losing points, playing behind closed doors or even expulsion from the competition.

As for Dida, he must be feeling targeted. He was hit by a flare two seasons ago during the Champions League quarter-final between AC Milan and Inter Milan.

On that occassion Uefa awarded a 3-0 victory to AC Milan, and Inter were forced to play games behind closed doors.

The incident was only the blot on Celtic's night as the Hoops avenged their defeat by the Rossoneri last season.

BBC Sport's Roddy Forsyth, who was at the game, said: "I don't see how Celtic will get away with this one."

Celtic manager Gordon Stachan refused to talk about the incident after the match.

goal.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
No.If you think it has then you are an idiot.In that case i would hate everyone who scored against us and thats like 200 players.
Fucking hell , you really are stupid, I asked you a simple question and you go immediately insulting.

You need to learn some manners little boy.

Peace be with you

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Fucking hell , you really are stupid, I asked you a simple question and you go immediately insulting.

You need to learn some manners little boy.

Peace be with you
Nisam ni hteo da te uvrdim,a ako te jesam,izvini.Malo sam preterao ali mislio sam da me zezas zato sto je dao gol protiv nas ali ga stvarno ne mrzim zbog toga.Nervira me kako igra itd. ako te bas zanima.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dida acted extremly unprofessionally, Dida spilled Browns shot straight in mcdonalds path for the winning goal in the 90th minute. Then during the celebrations an idiot fan runs on past dida and with his outstreched arm touchs dida in the throat as he runs past. dida turns and runs after him for 3 or 4 metres then collapses on the ground holding his cheek where he was not even hit as he got "grazed" in the throat.

he then gets strechered off and milks it to the maximum trying to get celtic in more shit and maybe milan awarded the points.

celtic deserve to be fined for allowing this fool to run onto the pitch but i hope uefa take action against dida for feigning injury as fifa did when a few years ago i think it was chiles goalkeeper feigned injury after a fire cracker was thrown close to him and he was banned for bringing the game into disripute.

i wouldnt say it was just the fan's outstreched arm. The idiot has clearly gone for a cheeky slap to antagonize Dida. I don't think Dida will get in any trouble because who is to say it didnt hurt. I'm not saying it did or even looked like it did, but the fact is the fan made contact with him and only Dida knows how sore it was.

Its different from the Rivaldo incident because contact is actually made. Dida could argue something like "that wee ned's ring wripped off a mole on my face or something."

Celtic will probably only get a fine and they deserve it. Imagine if that guy had been carrying a knife!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Rossi Praises United Lazio

Lazio managed to hold Real Madrid to a 2-2 draw at the Olimpico stadium, with the Biancocelesti going close to grab all three points against their more celebrated opponents.

Coach Delio Rossi was obviously satisfied with how Lazio played this evening against the Spanish champions, despite the huge technical difference between the two sides.

"We suffered because Real Madrid is a team of quality, but tonight we proved that we can play in the Champions League," he commented at the end of the game.

"We tried till the end, as we had important chances whereas they were more ruthless in front of goal," continued Rossi.

"The lads were good to remain united and counter attack. Maybe we paid for a bit of excitement of playing in front of so many people, whom I thank."

With regards to Tommaso Rocchi, who got injured last Sunday but still played tonight, Rossi had no doubts.

"I would make again the same choice. He gave me ample availability and he deserved to play this game."

goal.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Nisam ni hteo da te uvrdim,a ako te jesam,izvini.Malo sam preterao ali mislio sam da me zezas zato sto je dao gol protiv nas ali ga stvarno ne mrzim zbog toga.Nervira me kako igra itd. ako te bas zanima.
ma nije bed, samo sam na to prvo pomislio kad si rekao da ga mrziš.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think if dida had kept a clean sheet and played well instead of been at fault for the 2 celtic goals he would not have acted like such a pussy.

i hope real pros like gattusso and maldini take the piss out of him for been such a whimp.

True it could have been dangerous if the idiot was some physco with a knife or something but the simple truth is he probably had a bit to much to drink and was extremly foolish in a nothing incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)