[EU] Champions League 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
step away from the champions league red star cause rangers are simply the best
Conratz for that.We were better in Scotland and here alos but i must say also im glad that we didnt go to the groups because we would lost every single match.We dont have team for CL,its a fact and i think same for Rangers.Good luck in that group :tup: And im not gonna lie you,i will be happy to see you guys loosing ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve_step

Jul 5, 2006
i enjoyed your post saying to juve_red dont worry rangers will be beaten

your president said red star would destroy rangers what a fud he is

red star looooooosers

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
FC Barcelona (ESP)
Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)
VfB Stuttgart (GER)
Rangers FC (SCO)

It's a real tough group without a doubt...thing is, Rangers are always good against German teams and Lyon may wilt at Ibrox as they did at Celtic Park...you have to factor in the Ibrox atmosphere...

it would be very impressive if they got through this group, but really I think Walt would be more than happy with uefa cup run...this is a re-building year for Rangers

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Rangers are in the champions league not juve
why must you talk shit for no reason? seriously your connotations are not the most pleasant kid. what is the point of arguing/debating with anyone on the internet? and honestly no one cares about the rangers or aberdeen here. seriously son, let it go.

fgh5

Feb 22, 2007
why must you talk shit for no reason? seriously your connotations are not the most pleasant kid. what is the point of arguing/debating with anyone on the internet? and honestly no one cares about the rangers or aberdeen here. seriously son, let it go.

Why are you talking this way? Rangers - normal club with traditions...

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I didn't realize you posted the video, sorry. The first penalty was debatable to say the least and it's the one that changed the course of the game in Werder's favour, there's no denying that. If refs would call those kinds of contacts in the box all the time, there would be 5,6 penalties per match minimum.

There's not much to say though, I don't hold any grudges, I think we decided the game for ourselves in the first leg where we failed to capitalise on what we had.
:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)